• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending E-Mail to Non-Attendees for New Products?

In summary, an "E-Mail Past Host Guest List" is a list of email addresses for guests who have attended a past Pampered Chef party hosted by someone else. To obtain this list, you can reach out to the host and request it, or they may have already uploaded it to your Pampered Chef account. This list can be used for your own email marketing efforts with the host's permission, and it is recommended to use it no more than once a month. Guidelines for using the list include personalizing the email, including the host's contact information, providing valuable content or offers, and respecting the host's wishes if they do not want their list to be used for marketing purposes.
ChefSteph06
I just had a show at the end of feb. My host invited a little more than 40 using the e-vites. (Yay! someone finally used my website!)

My question is, can I send an e-mail about the new products to those who didn't come to the show or place an order? I know if I send it through PWS it has the link to remove yourself from the e-mail, so they can just click it if they don't want anymore. I don't want to offend anyone by using their e-mail, but I also know that they might be interested in the new products, but just couldn't make it to the show. What would you do?

I would not do it.

I send emails only to people that gave me permission to send them something by them giving me their email at a show or via an order.

I'm with Deb.

If you have phone numbers, do CCCalls and ask them if you can put them on your email list - make sure they know you only send 1-2 emails a month or whatever.

I wouldn't either, unless they willing you gave you their email address.

Related to Sending E-Mail to Non-Attendees for New Products?

1. What is an "E-Mail Past Host Guest List?"

An "E-Mail Past Host Guest List" is a list of email addresses for guests who have attended a past Pampered Chef party hosted by someone else. This list can be provided to you by the host of the party for you to use for your own email marketing efforts.

2. How do I obtain the "E-Mail Past Host Guest List?"

You can obtain the "E-Mail Past Host Guest List" by reaching out to the host of the party and requesting the list. They can provide you with the list via email or through your Pampered Chef account if they have already uploaded it.

3. Can I use the "E-Mail Past Host Guest List" for my own marketing efforts?

Yes, you can use the "E-Mail Past Host Guest List" for your own marketing efforts. However, it is important to make sure that you have the host's permission before using the list. You can also offer to add the host's contact information to the email to give them credit for the list.

4. How often should I use the "E-Mail Past Host Guest List"?

It is recommended to use the "E-Mail Past Host Guest List" no more than once a month. This will help prevent overwhelming the guests with too many emails and will also give you time to gather new contacts for your own email list.

5. Are there any guidelines for using the "E-Mail Past Host Guest List"?

Yes, there are some guidelines to follow when using the "E-Mail Past Host Guest List." Make sure to personalize the email and include the host's contact information. It is also important to provide valuable content or offers in the email to encourage the guests to continue attending Pampered Chef parties. Lastly, always respect the host's wishes if they do not want their list to be used for marketing purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • FFBearPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • floccies