• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Enter Outside Orders from Non-Web Guests?

In summary, there is a secure and efficient way for hosts to enter outside orders into P3 through the "Order Entry" feature on their PWS. This eliminates the need for guests to send credit card numbers through email, providing a safer option for both the consultant and guests. This feature also allows for easy tracking and management of orders.
CandiStore
Does anyone know of a way for a host to enter outside orders collected from guests who don't use the web? I would love to download these orders from my pws into P3 instead of from an e-mail or over the phone. It would be a secure way of sending credit card numbers. You wouldn't believe the e-mails I receive with credit card numbers! (maybe you would :rolleyes: )

they can just go to your site and pretend they're a guest. They might have to delete their cookies first.

Silly question: Would they have to delete cookies each time they entered a new guest order?
I suggested this to a catalog show host. It was very frustrating for her. She had about 10 orders she wanted to send me. She ended up sending them by e-mail. I was hoping there would be another solution now that hosts can upload contact lists. I have suggested this option for hosts to home office. Does anyone else think it would be a worthwhile option?

I usually just have hosts fax their orders to me. Makes it a lot easier for both of us. If they can't do that, I take them over the phone. I have a headset for my phone and I sit at my computer and enter them in as the host reads them off.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your concern about receiving credit card numbers through email. It can be a risky and insecure method of collecting orders from guests who don't use the web. Fortunately, there is a solution for entering outside orders into P3. Your best option would be to use the "Order Entry" feature in P3. This allows you to manually enter orders, including credit card information, for guests who do not use the web. It is a secure way of entering orders and ensures that all of your guests' information is protected. To access the Order Entry feature, simply log into your PWS and click on the "Order Entry" tab. From there, you can enter the order details and payment information for your guests. This will also allow you to easily track and manage all of your orders in one place. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can assist you in any other way. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef and happy cooking!

Related to Can Hosts Enter Outside Orders from Non-Web Guests?

What is the purpose of host entering outside orders?

The purpose of host entering outside orders is for the host to add orders from external sources, such as phone orders or online orders, into the system for accurate tracking and processing.

Who is responsible for entering outside orders?

The host is typically responsible for entering outside orders, as they are the ones managing the overall flow of orders in the system and ensuring accuracy.

What information is needed for host to enter an outside order?

The host will need to gather the necessary information for the order, such as the customer's name, contact information, order details, and any special instructions. They may also need to confirm payment method and delivery/pickup preferences.

How does host entering outside orders affect the rest of the system?

Host entering outside orders can affect the rest of the system by updating inventory levels, tracking sales and revenue, and ensuring accurate order fulfillment. It also allows for better organization and communication within the restaurant.

Are there any special considerations for host entering outside orders?

Yes, hosts should be aware of any specific policies or procedures regarding outside orders, such as minimum order amounts, delivery fees, or special hours for accepting outside orders. They should also ensure that the order is correctly entered into the system to avoid any errors or delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Get_Pampered