• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Pre-Owned Items for a Bargain: Tips & Tricks

In summary, to determine the value of your pre-owned items, you can research similar items on websites like eBay or Craigslist. When pricing your pre-owned items for a bargain sale, it is important to be realistic and consider market value. There are many places where you can sell your pre-owned items for a bargain, such as online marketplaces or local sales events. To make your pre-owned items more appealing to potential buyers, make sure they are clean and in good condition, with high-quality photos and detailed descriptions. However, there are some items that may not be suitable for selling as pre-owned, such as broken or outdated items. Use your best judgment when deciding what to sell as pre-owned.
stefani2
Has anyone ever sold some of their old/used products to customers for a discount?

Yep, just sold my cheese grater to a customer. Told her I'd sell it to her half price since it was the one from my kit and it was used. She only wanted the main part not the handles or barrels so I sold it to her for $10. I still have a complete old version in my kitchen plus of course my new one.

Yes, I have sold unused NIB items at a 20% discount and used items at 50% off.

ok thank you.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have definitely sold some of my old/used products to customers for a discounted price. It's a great way to clear out inventory and make room for new products, while also providing our customers with a good deal. I always make sure to thoroughly clean and sanitize the products before selling them, and I have had happy customers who were able to purchase high-quality items at a lower cost. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved. Have you tried selling your old/used products to customers?

Related to Selling Pre-Owned Items for a Bargain: Tips & Tricks

1. How do I determine the value of my pre-owned items?

To determine the value of your pre-owned items, you can research similar items on websites like eBay or Craigslist to see what they are selling for. You can also consider the condition and age of your item, as well as any unique features it may have.

2. How should I price my pre-owned items for a bargain sale?

When pricing your pre-owned items for a bargain sale, it is important to be realistic and consider the market value. You can also price your items slightly lower than similar ones to attract potential buyers. Additionally, consider offering bundle deals or discounts for purchasing multiple items.

3. Where is the best place to sell pre-owned items for a bargain?

There are many places where you can sell your pre-owned items for a bargain, including online marketplaces like eBay, Facebook Marketplace, and Craigslist. You can also try hosting a garage sale or selling at a local flea market. Consider your target audience and which platform would be most effective for reaching them.

4. How can I make my pre-owned items more appealing to potential buyers?

To make your pre-owned items more appealing to potential buyers, make sure they are clean and in good condition. Take high-quality photos and write detailed descriptions to showcase the item's features and any flaws it may have. You can also offer a return policy or money-back guarantee to give buyers more confidence in their purchase.

5. Are there any items that are not suitable for selling as pre-owned for a bargain?

There are some items that may not be suitable for selling as pre-owned for a bargain, such as items that are broken or damaged beyond repair. Additionally, items that are outdated or no longer functional may not be appealing to buyers. Use your best judgment and consider the condition and demand for the item before selling it as pre-owned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • NelsonInTheKitchen