• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Good Product Tips for My Kit Items

In summary, to properly care for non-stick cookware, avoid using metal utensils and abrasive cleaners, use wooden or silicone utensils and gentle dish soap, and cook on low to medium heat. For sharpening kitchen knives, use a knife sharpener or honing steel and always sharpen away from your body. Stoneware is dishwasher safe but it is recommended to hand-wash with warm water and mild soap. To season cast iron cookware, coat it with vegetable oil and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. To check for doneness when using stoneware for baking, follow the recommended baking time and then insert a toothpick into the center of the baked goods.
Chrystals cooking
Im new to pampered chef I wanted to see if anyone has any good tips on the products in my kit to help with things to say about the products. I also have a DCB and a few bamboo products. Any help would be greatly appreciated :chef: Thanks Chrystal

My best advice is to read both the Use and Care and the Product Information Guide (both available on CC) for each product. They have really great ideas and tips.

Also each of the products in the kit have a tutorial under the Web Training area to get more ideas.

1. How do I properly care for my non-stick cookware?

To ensure your non-stick cookware lasts a long time, avoid using metal utensils and abrasive cleaners. Instead, use wooden or silicone utensils and gentle dish soap. Also, avoid cooking on high heat as it can damage the non-stick coating.

2. What is the best way to sharpen my kitchen knives?

We recommend using a knife sharpener or honing steel to sharpen your kitchen knives. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and always sharpen away from your body to avoid injury.

3. Can I put my stoneware in the dishwasher?

Yes, our stoneware is dishwasher safe. However, for best results, we recommend hand-washing with warm water and mild soap to preserve the quality and longevity of your stoneware.

4. How do I properly season my cast iron cookware?

To season your cast iron cookware, coat it with a thin layer of vegetable oil and bake it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. Repeat this process every few months to maintain the non-stick surface.

5. How do I know when my baked goods are done using the stoneware?

A good rule of thumb is to follow the recommended baking time in your recipe and then check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the baked goods. If it comes out clean, your baked goods are ready to be removed from the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab