• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secrets to Getting Repeat Hosts for Your Business

In summary, the speaker shared their strategy for getting repeat hosts by booking them off themselves at their original party and following up with them during the new season. They also prioritize building a strong connection with their hosts and staying updated on their interests and favorite products. To take advantage of the double host benefit, the speaker adds the host as a guest on their next party and chooses the more expensive of their two host specials. This approach has resulted in successful parties and happy hosts, with one host even cosponsoring a fundraiser as a result.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was asked to share how I get my repeat hosts from the other post I had about their guest list.

The biggest thing that I do is to book all my hosts off themselves at their original party. I try my best to keep up with them and give them a call around the new season to see if they want to take advantage of the double host benefit plus the new catalog. This keeps my business strong.

Now not a lot of them will but I have 3-4 groups of great repeat hosts who book shows every month or every other month with me. It does help to make a great connection with them and to help them out as much as I can!

I also try to find out their interests or favorite products so that when something does pop up that I know they would enjoy (cookware or stoneware specials, HWC, etc), I can follow up with them to check it out.

Sounds like a great idea. I have a question, how do you enter the sesond host benefit (do you enter them as a guest? and as 2 items under the host order?).
thanks

Thanks for sharing! - I appreciate it! :D

ahinchey said:
Sounds like a great idea. I have a question, how do you enter the sesond host benefit (do you enter them as a guest? and as 2 items under the host order?).
thanks

Alana, I can't speak for Allison but yes the way to do it is you would add the host as a guest on her show just like any past host and then enter her choice for the 60% host special as the past host. She would pay shipping as a past host but obviously not as the current host of her new show. I also make sure that I choose the more expensive of her two host specials to go on her order as the past host because this goes towards her show total and may just bump her to the next level of benefits (free, 1/2 price etc)

Yes, when they book off themselves, you put their name in as the host and the guest on their next party. And always put the highest priced item in as the guest because their show value will go up for that.

Wow, thanks girls for this, I never thought of double bonus 60%.

Thanks for starting this thread! It reminded me that I need to call all my hosts from October shows who wanted to re-book to follow up and see if they are ready to do a March or April show. One of them I just called and she wants me to e-mail her the specials and see what she wants to do. :)

It work very well by keeping your host very happy!! I had a host who did a party in November. I always, as soon as I set up the show in fact, go down and click on the booking button and set the date out 5 months later. This way I get the reminder BEFORE it's too late! When I told her about the 60% off anyting bonus, she jumped at it. She wanted both sets of Executive cookware for her daughter as a wedding gift. We put the 7 piece set in as the past host bonus. This took her show total from $887 to $1037! She was thrilled! In fact, she ended up buying $1400 plus worth of products, with S&H and tax for $530.50! She saved $960 some odd dollars! She and a friend are cosponsoring my fundraiser in May because of that.

Great idea, thanks for sharing!

Related to Secrets to Getting Repeat Hosts for Your Business

1. How can I encourage my current hosts to book another party?

One of the best ways to get repeat hosts is to offer incentives for booking another party. This can include discounts on products or free gifts for booking within a certain timeframe.

2. What are some creative ideas for making parties more memorable?

Consider incorporating interactive activities or games into your parties, such as a cooking demonstration or a recipe exchange. You can also offer themed parties, like a taco night or a holiday baking party, to make the experience more unique and fun.

3. How can I make my hosts feel appreciated?

Show your appreciation by offering thank you gifts or rewards for hosting a party. This can be as simple as a handwritten thank you note or a small gift of appreciation.

4. What should I do if a host cancels their party?

If a host cancels their party, try to reschedule it for a later date. If that is not possible, offer them the option to hold a virtual party or to turn their party into a catalog or online party. This will still allow them to earn rewards and keep the momentum going.

5. How can I keep in touch with my hosts after their party?

Make sure to collect contact information from your hosts and add them to your email or mailing list. You can also follow up with a thank you message and stay connected through social media platforms. This will keep your brand top of mind and make it easier for them to book another party in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wadesgirl