• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Increase My Repeat Host Bookings?

something. I got her both sets and a skillet for free. Plus, she is a repeat customer!I offer the same thing to my hosts, asking if they were able to get everything they wanted. If not, i offer them the opportunity and also the fact that they can rebook six months out.
Bren706
Gold Member
Just curious to see what percentage of your past hosts are repeat hosts for you? Is it a small percentage? half of them? a large percentage?

I have tried calling my past hosts to rebook and usually get their voicemails a few different times. I have rebooked a few of them over the past 2-3 years but really not that many.

I haven't kept track but I have several that book all the time!

Of the 27 shows I have scheduled in 2010 (some in January), 6 of them are from past hosts (22%). February 16th will be my 2 year anniversary.

I almost always rebook a my past hosts.
But I am kind of sneaky...

I point out that if they re book under there husbands name off of there own show, when it comes time for the new show they are eligible for 2 host specials.
One for a past show booking and one under the husbands name for the new show.
And they always have 6 months to hold the show. And who doesn't want to have a party every 6 months. Especially when there are 2 New Catalogues each year!

It seems to be working! I have had a tun of re books since starting this!

Hope this may help!

Meigs said:
I almost always rebook a my past hosts.
But I am kind of sneaky...

I point out that if they re book under there husbands name off of there own show, when it comes time for the new show they are eligible for 2 host specials.
One for a past show booking and one under the husbands name for the new show.
And they always have 6 months to hold the show. And who doesn't want to have a party every 6 months. Especially when there are 2 New Catalogues each year!

It seems to be working! I have had a tun of re books since starting this!

Hope this may help!
Actually you don't have to be sneaky at all. I rebook all my hosts off themselves. I add the booking on their host order. When they hold a show with in 6 months they get both host benefits.

Ohhhh LOL
Good to know! Thanks!
I thought I had figured out a loop hole... I guess not....
=-)

Meigs said:
Ohhhh LOL
Good to know! Thanks!
I thought I had figured out a loop hole... I guess not....
=-)

I present it to all my hosts as another benefit. I get several hosts to rebook just off this alone.

I offer the same thing to my hosts, asking if they were able to get everything they wanted. If not, i offer them the opportunity and also the fact that they can rebook six months out.

I rebook my Host all the time. I have a group of ladies at a factory that take turns booking each month. One lady held 2 shows... Her sister booked off her 1st show then she held hers the next month. She had Host gifts for 3 months that way!

Most of my hosts rebook. I ask at closing. I'd say right now I'm running about 65%

No loop hole needed here. That is why the HO put that 6 month thing out there. When I set up a show, even before it happens or anything else, I automatically pop the host in as a booking 5 months, not 6 months out, so I get a notification 5 months out that they are due to be called before that 6 months runs out. I have over 300 shows and on all but the first 100, my hosts booked from themselves. ALWAYS!!!! Not every once in a while but ALWAYS! There are two reasons for this, firsts, to have a reason to maybe get them to do a party every 6 months and because it is awesome customer service. What happens if an item comes up that Mary Host really wants but could not do at her original party because maybe she did not get the half priced item she needed to afford it. But it shows as a 60% off item in 4 months from her original party date as well as another item she also wanted? She will NOT need $300 in sales or $400 in sales to get them but only $150! Then I can get her BOTH at 60% off without being sneaky or devious in anyway shape or form by simply having a catalog party and hitting $150 in guest sales. And it is really even less because her past host order of one of the 60% items counts toward guest sales! Why do you think I have hosts that are ALWAYS coming back to me! That ability to book anyone is what keeps me in business. I had a lady who wanted cookware. She wanted both the 7-piece and 5-piece sets of stainless. That is what she wanted from a party she held but simply did not have enough orders to do either set at 50% off. But because I had automatically set her up for a party again, I gave her a quick call three months later when they did go out as the Host Special. She got one set at 60% off as the past host and one at 60% off as the current host because I had the foresight to do the rebooking. She has now done a total of 15 parties for me over that last three years! I AM NOT JOKING! And every one of those has been prompted by that 60% off host special coming up within the 6 months! Do yourself a big favor, rebook your host without even asking. Just do it. It does not hurt them, it will not make them an enemy, and it will make you a PAMPERED CHEF GOD in their eyes if it hits pay dirt for them! Also, make sure you keep some sort of notes about what the products where that they had wanted and keep an eye open for them.

pampered1224 said:
No loop hole needed here. That is why the HO put that 6 month thing out there. When I set up a show, even before it happens or anything else, I automatically pop the host in as a booking 5 months, not 6 months out, so I get a notification 5 months out that they are due to be called before that 6 months runs out. I have over 300 shows and on all but the first 100, my hosts booked from themselves. ALWAYS!!!! Not every once in a while but ALWAYS! There are two reasons for this, firsts, to have a reason to maybe get them to do a party every 6 months and because it is awesome customer service. What happens if an item comes up that Mary Host really wants but could not do at her original party because maybe she did not get the half priced item she needed to afford it. But it shows as a 60% off item in 4 months from her original party date as well as another item she also wanted? She will NOT need $300 in sales or $400 in sales to get them but only $150! Then I can get her BOTH at 60% off without being sneaky or devious in anyway shape or form by simply having a catalog party and hitting $150 in guest sales. And it is really even less because her past host order of one of the 60% items counts toward guest sales! Why do you think I have hosts that are ALWAYS coming back to me! That ability to book anyone is what keeps me in business. I had a lady who wanted cookware. She wanted both the 7-piece and 5-piece sets of stainless. That is what she wanted from a party she held but simply did not have enough orders to do either set at 50% off. But because I had automatically set her up for a party again, I gave her a quick call three months later when they did go out as the Host Special. She got one set at 60% off as the past host and one at 60% off as the current host because I had the foresight to do the rebooking. She has now done a total of 15 parties for me over that last three years! I AM NOT JOKING! And every one of those has been prompted by that 60% off host special coming up within the 6 months! Do yourself a big favor, rebook your host without even asking. Just do it. It does not hurt them, it will not make them an enemy, and it will make you a PAMPERED CHEF GOD in their eyes if it hits pay dirt for them! Also, make sure you keep some sort of notes about what the products where that they had wanted and keep an eye open for them.

Being new I never thought of this but I am going to do this going forward. Thanks for this advice. I am hoping that this will pay off. I am going to start making the phone more of a friend for me. 1/2 hour a day at least 3 days a week starting today.

Bill that is great. I too needed an excuse to make calls. This gave me the excuse that I needed to be on the phone. What is also great is that your hosts will never forget you and will become repeat hosts as they start to understand that you are doing this for THEM. I have more than I count loyal hosts that, when invited to parties being done by other consultants, will actually tell them they will not be hosting with them as they have a great consultant who always takes very good care of them and then only buy a token item to support the host. So... You know as well as I do that the one thing we all love a shopper is being treated well. The thing that is a bonus for them is saving big bucks!

One of the tips Michael Reeves gave in Atlanta on how he got over his fear of the phone was to put a $100.00 beside it. He said every time he walked by it and didn't pick the phone up he reminded himself it probably cost him around $100.00.

Talk about about a major visual incentive! And money sure works for me better than anything else I can think of! It even beats a good piece of, wait for it....CAKE! I love chocolate cake!I bet you thought I was gonna get nasty!

John....you are terrible. :)I also rebook my hosts...and some I have done it even without them knowing it...JUST in case! But usually- I can ask them as we close their and they gladly rebook. Plus, I tell them that we'll just pencil it in for sometime in the next 6 months and I ask if she has a preference, and if she has a "wishlist" item/collection. This allows me to put in a month- but also know what she is after, so if something comes up, I can call her to book that month. SO far, I've rebooked probably half of my hosts - but that number is improving.

Wow. You guys are awesome. Thanks for opening up my eyes. I really need to start coaching my hosts at the time of their show about rebooking. I do not currently do that. I have just tried calling them when their PHD is about to expire, but can never reach them.

It is so much fun, even if you leave a voice mail, to say something like: "Hey Mary! Its me, John Watschke, your fantastic Pampered Chef Consultant and have I got a deal for you! Do remember your party last November when you wanted the cookware but we just could not get you there? Well, it is on special for all our hosts in February and I CAN GET YOU BOTH SETS FOR 60% OFF!! CALL ME!" (Sometimes I say fanatic instead of fantastic but they get the point!) Believe me they call!

How do you add this in P3? Is the host listed as the host and a guest? Or can you add both host special and past host special in one order?

Yes -- the she is listed as the host and then a guest (and past host - just like if it was someone else). She pays shipping on the guest order, just like always.

heidabear said:
How do you add this in P3? Is the host listed as the host and a guest? Or can you add both host special and past host special in one order?

Enter her as a GUEST and then you can select her Past Host Special. She will have to pay the $4.50 shipping on that order.

Then you process her remaining items as the HOST, you can put the 2nd HOST Special, plus all of her other host benefits.

It's a great deal for hosts!

I always rebook my hosts, even if I forget to talk to them about it. And like others said, you can tell her later. If she chooses to use it, great! If she doesn't, no big deal. :)

Related to How Can I Increase My Repeat Host Bookings?

1. How do I rebook past hosts?

To rebook your past hosts, start by creating a list of all your previous hosts and their contact information. Then, reach out to them through phone, email, or social media to schedule a date for their next Pampered Chef party. You can also offer them exclusive discounts or rewards for hosting another party.

2. Is it important to rebook past hosts?

Yes, rebooking past hosts is crucial for the success of your Pampered Chef business. These hosts have already experienced the benefits of hosting a party and are more likely to book again. Plus, they can also refer you to their friends and family.

3. How often should I reach out to past hosts for rebooking?

It is recommended to reach out to past hosts every 3-4 months. This will give them enough time to plan and prepare for another party.

4. What should I do if a past host declines to rebook?

If a past host declines to rebook, don't take it personally. It could be because of their busy schedule or financial constraints. You can still thank them for their support and offer to add them to your customer list for future promotions and deals.

5. Can I rebook a host more than once?

Absolutely! There is no limit to how many times you can rebook a host. In fact, it is encouraged to keep building a strong relationship with your past hosts and continue to offer them the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Karen Weber