• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Dessert Recipe: Ice Cream Muffin Shells

In summary, to make ice cream muffin shells, you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, melted butter, egg, vanilla extract, and milk. Any type of ice cream can be used for this recipe, and no special muffin pan is required. To prevent the ice cream from melting, place the muffin pan in the freezer before adding the ice cream. These shells can also be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer until ready to serve.
janakaylie
Hi!
I remember seeing a recipe for a dessert & can't find it anywhere!! It was ice cream scooped into "shells" that were made in the mini muffin pan & sprinkled with cinnamon/sugar, I believe. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about??
Thanks in advance!!
Jana:)

I don't but it sounds yummy so I'm curious :)

Hi Jana! Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about! The dessert you're referring to is called Cinnamon Sugar Ice Cream Bites. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:- 1 package refrigerated pie crust- 1/4 cup melted butter- 1/4 cup sugar- 1 tsp cinnamon- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softenedInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.2. Roll out the pie crust on a lightly floured surface. Using a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut out circles from the pie crust.3. Gently press each circle into the muffin tin, shaping it to form a cup.4. Brush the pie crust cups with melted butter.5. In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the mixture over the buttered pie crust cups.6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.7. Allow the pie crust cups to cool for a few minutes, then carefully remove them from the pan and let them cool completely on a wire rack.8. Once the pie crust cups are completely cooled, scoop a small amount of ice cream into each cup.9. Serve immediately, or place the ice cream bites in the freezer for a firmer texture.Enjoy your delicious Cinnamon Sugar Ice Cream Bites!

1. What ingredients do I need to make ice cream muffin shells?

To make ice cream muffin shells, you will need the following ingredients: 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup milk.

2. Can I use any type of ice cream for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ice cream for this recipe. You can choose your favorite flavor or experiment with different flavors to create unique combinations.

3. Do I need a special muffin pan to make these ice cream muffin shells?

No, you do not need a special muffin pan to make these ice cream muffin shells. You can use a regular muffin pan or even a mini muffin pan if you prefer smaller shells.

4. How do I prevent the ice cream from melting while making the shells?

To prevent the ice cream from melting while making the shells, place the muffin pan in the freezer for about 10 minutes before adding the ice cream. This will help the shells to set faster and keep the ice cream from melting.

5. Can I make these ice cream muffin shells ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these ice cream muffin shells ahead of time. After baking the shells and allowing them to cool, store them in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve. You can also fill the shells with the ice cream and freeze them for a few hours before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode