• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Boil Alert: A Retro Hunt

In summary, "Searching for a Boil Alert: A Retro Hunt" is an interactive game where players search for hidden objects from the past. The game has 10 different scenes with unique themes and hidden objects to find. Players can use clues and hints to progress through the game. It is suitable for all ages and can be played on mobile devices.
byrd1956
Gold Member
My host from today would like me to find her a product from long ago. Does anyone have a "Boil Alert"?
oh darn, all these views and yet no reply!

Last edited:
The "Boil Control" was one of the first things I got at a PC Show. I have a couple in my drawer in the kitchen, but alas, none to sell! It is a metal disk that goes in the bottom of a pan to keep it from boiling over. I would guess that they were discontinued because they probably would beat up the teflon coating in the coated cookware. I wonder if they might make a comeback now that we have the SS cookware?

You can lay a bamboo spoon across the top of the pot and it will not boil over!

Somewhere I have a pyrex disc that was mean for non-stick pans.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to assist you in finding the "Boil Alert" product for your host. Can you provide me with more information about the product and what it is used for? That way, I can make sure to find the correct one for you. Thank you for reaching out and I look forward to helping you!

Related to Searching for a Boil Alert: A Retro Hunt

1. What is "Searching for a Boil Alert: A Retro Hunt" about?

"Searching for a Boil Alert: A Retro Hunt" is a fun and interactive game that takes you on a journey to search for hidden objects from the past. You will explore different scenes and solve clues to find the items and uncover the mystery of the boil alert.

2. How do I play "Searching for a Boil Alert: A Retro Hunt"?

To play the game, simply click on the hidden objects in each scene to collect them. Use the clues provided to locate the objects and progress through the game. You can also use hints if you get stuck.

3. Is "Searching for a Boil Alert: A Retro Hunt" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. It is a great activity for families to enjoy together or for individuals looking for a fun and nostalgic challenge.

4. How many scenes are there in "Searching for a Boil Alert: A Retro Hunt"?

There are 10 different scenes to explore in the game. Each scene has a unique theme and set of hidden objects to find.

5. Can I play "Searching for a Boil Alert: A Retro Hunt" on my mobile device?

Yes, the game is available to play on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store and start playing!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Poll
  • jss016
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefshawna