• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Boil Control for Sale?

In summary, a boil control is a specialized tool used for safely removing hot pots and pans from the stove or oven. It is designed to protect your hands, provide better grip, and prevent spills and accidents in the kitchen. While not necessary for cooking with Pampered Chef cookware, it can be a helpful addition. It can be used with any type of cookware and can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty for the boil control.
babywings76
Gold Member
A past guest/sister of a host/now FB friend sent me a message today asking if I can find a Boil Control for a friend of hers. Anyone know if there's any to be found anywhere? Should she check E-bay or is there an alternate item I could recommend she try?

Have her try this, yes it works.

Next time she opens a metal can like the kind veggies/soup come in, keep the "lid". It works the same way ;)

Shelly

Since I'm new. How does this boil control work.
It sounds interesting.

I think I have one someplace. I will have to double check. I got one at an estate sale NIP but I am not sure what I did with it. Will let you know.

Lisa

I wish they would come out with it again I have 3 customers who faithly come and ask me for every year when new products come out to see if they have broughten them back.

1. What exactly is a boil control and why do I need it?

A boil control is a specialized tool used for safely removing hot pots and pans from the stove or oven. It is designed to protect your hands from burns and provide better grip on the cookware. It also helps prevent spills and accidents in the kitchen.

2. Is a boil control necessary when cooking with Pampered Chef cookware?

While our cookware is designed to be safe and easy to handle, a boil control can provide an extra layer of protection and convenience in the kitchen. It is not necessary, but can be a helpful addition to your cooking tools.

3. Can I use a boil control with any type of cookware?

Yes, our boil control is designed to work with all types of cookware, including non-stick, stainless steel, and cast iron. It is heat resistant and can withstand high temperatures, making it a versatile tool for any kitchen.

4. How do I clean and maintain my boil control?

To clean your boil control, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on the surface to prevent scratching. With proper care, your boil control can last for years.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any warranty or guarantee for the boil control?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your boil control, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, our products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies