• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Searching for 2-Year-Old Salsa Recipe from Spring/Summer Catalog

In summary, there is a recipe for a basic homemade salsa from the catalog mentioned, which includes tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lime juice, and salt and pepper. It can be served with tortilla chips or used as a topping for various dishes.
imported_pckrissy
Does anyone have or know where i can find the recipe that was in the catalog for homemade salsa? I think it was the spring/summer catty from 2 years ago with the salad chopper...i can't find any old cattys and need the recipe...
my apologizes if this recipe is right under my nose! i just always come here first!
thanks in advance
Krissy :)

Salsa FrescaIngredients:
1 small onion
1 clove garlic
1 jalapeno pepper
fresh cilantro
1 cup grape tomatoes
½ teaspoon salt
1 limeDirections:
1. Using Forged Cultery Chef’s Knife and Large Grooved Cutting Board, peel onion and cut into quarters. Place onion in Small Batter Bowl.2. Cut stem off of jalapeno pepper using Forged Cutlery Utility Knife and Bar Board. Cut pepper in half vertically and remove ribs and seeds using Core & More. Add pepper to bowl. Set Bar Board aside.3. Press garlic into bowl using Garlic Press. Chop ingredients coarsely using Salad Chopper.4. Cut cilantro using Chef’s Knife. Add approximately ¼ cup to bowl.5. Measure 1 cup grape tomatoes using Prep Bowl. Add to batter bowl.6. Measure ½ t salt using Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Add to batter bowl.7. Chop again using Salad Chopper until all ingredients are incorporated and uniform in size.8. Cut lime in half using Chef’s Knife. Squeeze half the lime over the salsa using Citrus Press.9. Spoon salsa into Simple Additions Small Bowl placed inside Square Woven Server lined with a decorated towel. Place tortilla chips on top of the towel and serve salsa with a Small Bamboo Spoon.

Hi Krissy,I did a quick search and found a few possible recipes from that catalog. Here is one for a basic homemade salsa:Ingredients:
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to tasteInstructions:
1. In a large bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro.
2. Squeeze the lime juice over the mixture and stir well.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. For a smoother consistency, you can pulse the salsa in a blender or food processor.
5. Serve with tortilla chips or use as a topping for tacos, burritos, or salads.I hope this is the recipe you were looking for! If not, let me know and I can try to find another one for you. Happy cooking!

1. Where can I find the 2-Year-Old Salsa Recipe from the Spring/Summer Catalog?

The 2-Year-Old Salsa Recipe can be found on page 35 of the Spring/Summer Catalog.

2. Is the 2-Year-Old Salsa Recipe still available in the current catalog?

Yes, the 2-Year-Old Salsa Recipe is still available in the current Spring/Summer Catalog.

3. Can I access the 2-Year-Old Salsa Recipe online?

Yes, the 2-Year-Old Salsa Recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section.

4. What ingredients do I need for the 2-Year-Old Salsa Recipe?

The 2-Year-Old Salsa Recipe calls for tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper.

5. Is the 2-Year-Old Salsa Recipe suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the 2-Year-Old Salsa Recipe is vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free. However, if you have any specific dietary concerns, please consult the ingredient list and make substitutions as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • imported_iteachurkid