• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Script for Reminder Calls: Hosting a Show on Saturday

In summary, it is recommended to make reminder calls for a Saturday show one to two days before the event. It is best to make at least three reminder calls to each guest, and during the call, introduce yourself and remind them of the date, time, and location of the show. In case a guest is unable to attend, offer the option of placing an order online or rescheduling for a different date. To make the calls more effective, personalize them and maintain a positive and enthusiastic tone.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does anyone have a good script for making reminder calls for a host. I'm doing my first ones for my show on Saturday and not exactly for sure what to say. I would love to mention the new catalog or at least the recipe we are making but is that too much?

I also have a couple guests who requested a catalog that I need to follow up with. What's the best way to say "Do you want to place an order?" without seeming to pushy? Thanks!

Anyone have any good scripts?

I don't know of a script per se:I'd simply say that the show is XX time on xx day. Also, if they'd like to place an order, they may do so by going to Your Site or by calling you, and that the show will close on X date.

Related to Script for Reminder Calls: Hosting a Show on Saturday

1. When should I make reminder calls for my Saturday show?

We recommend making reminder calls one to two days before the show. This will give your guests enough time to plan and make any necessary arrangements.

2. How many reminder calls should I make?

It is best to make at least three reminder calls to each guest. This will increase the chances of them attending the show and also remind them of any important details or incentives.

3. What should I say during the reminder call?

When making reminder calls, be sure to introduce yourself and remind the guest of the date, time, and location of the show. You can also mention any exciting product highlights or incentives that will be available.

4. What do I do if a guest can't attend the show on Saturday?

If a guest is unable to attend the show on Saturday, be sure to offer them the option of placing an order online or through a catalog. You can also ask if they would like to reschedule for a different date or attend a virtual event.

5. How can I make my reminder calls more effective?

To make your reminder calls more effective, try to personalize each call by mentioning something specific to that guest, such as a product they were interested in or a conversation you had with them. Also, be sure to have a positive and enthusiastic tone to get your guests excited for the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg