• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phone Script for Reminder Calls

In summary, Kelly is calling to remind people of Shannon's upcoming show. She has a phone script that she changes depending on the situation.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am going to be making reminder calls for my Thursday night's hostess (55 invitations sent out) and am looking for a phone script if anyone has...

Like,
Hi, this is Carolyn from TPC, I am the consultant doing the demo at Beth's cooking show on Thursday..I am just calling to...."

anyone??

When I make reminder calls, I say, "Hi, this is Donna w/The Pampered Chef! I'll be your consultant on Thursday @ Beth's cooking show. I love to make it as easy as possible for my hosts, so I am making all Beth's reminder calls and updating her RSVP list. I hope you'll be able to make it! The show's Thursday @ 6:30 and we'll be giving away a gift to the lucky winner of our ontime drawing!

Last edited:
Do you really give a gift to everyone who arrives on time? What do you give?

I just started using a calling system where I go to the website of the company I am using, put in the phone numbers. Then record a message by calling into a number for the recording. I have these message go out during the day before the show, when most people are at work so it is left mostly on answering machines.
I have good luck with it so far. the hostesses say they get several phone calls after this recording is made. And on the website it tells me if there was a answer and if it was a machine.

I know calling personally is good to (helps make that connection) but if you don't have time this is a good way also. I also but in the script I use to call me with my phone # and/or website to place an order or contact the hostess .

HTH maybe make things easier for some- :)
If you want my phone script I will put in on later, leaving now for a picnic

Kelly

KellyRedHead said:
I just started using a calling system where I go to the website of the company I am using, put in the phone numbers. Then record a message by calling into a number for the recording. I have these message go out during the day before the show, when most people are at work so it is left mostly on answering machines.
I have good luck with it so far. the hostesses say they get several phone calls after this recording is made. And on the website it tells me if there was a answer and if it was a machine.

I know calling personally is good to (helps make that connection) but if you don't have time this is a good way also. I also but in the script I use to call me with my phone # and/or website to place an order or contact the hostess .

HTH maybe make things easier for some- :)

Kelly

Yes, Kelly, I would love if you posted your script - thanks!!

Opps sorry! I meant that everyone who arrives on time will be entered into the drawing for a gift. I've editted the script above to reflect that. I'm potty training and had to hurry away!

KellyRedHead said:

Kelly

Please post the website too - thanks!

Here's my basic phone script, I change.........I change my script depending on if it's a Theme show or if I'm offering something special, what month it is.

Hi, Shannon asked me to call to remind you about her upcoming PC
show. I"m Lisa McVaugh, and I am looking forward to meeting you at her show tomorrow afternoon, at 2:00 p.m. I can't wait to tell you about the 60
NEW and Redesigned products and the current special of our new Traditions Stoneware on sale for 20% off!! They make great birthday, Anniversary and Christmas Presents and Christmas is only 108 days away!! I’m having a contest for each stone bought, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a prize that I’ll send out at the end of the month to a lucky winner, more you purchase more entries!!
If you can not attend & would like to place an order, I’ll be leaving some catalogs with Shannon, so call her at 570-XXX-XXX or visit my
web site at /chefbear or call me at 570-XXX-XXXX, by Sept. 13th,
as that’s when she’ll be closing out her show. Even if you didn’t RSVP, please come if you can, we’ll have plenty of food!! Thanks and hope to see you at the show tomorrow afternoon, and remember to bring an adult guest and pick from my goodie bag!!

I use Calling Post to make my calls, wonderful, as I record my message and it sends it out to however many people I've got set to send it to. It will show me a report that I can show hostess on who I contacted and how they rec'd the message. Best $37.50 I ever spent for my business, as it allows me to make 500 calls for that price!!

HTH,

Lisa

Related to Phone Script for Reminder Calls

1. How do I access the phone script for reminder calls?

To access the phone script for reminder calls, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Resources" tab. From there, click on "Phone Scripts" and select the option for reminder calls. You can also request a physical copy of the script from your team leader or consultant support.

2. Do I have to follow the phone script exactly?

While we recommend following the phone script for reminder calls to ensure consistency and professionalism, you are welcome to personalize it to fit your communication style and the needs of your customers.

3. What should I do if a customer asks me a question I don't know the answer to?

If a customer asks you a question that you don't know the answer to, it's important to be honest and let them know that you will find out the answer for them. You can then reach out to your team leader or consultant support for assistance and follow up with the customer as soon as possible.

4. Can I make reminder calls outside of the suggested time frame?

Yes, the suggested time frame for making reminder calls is between 3-7 days before the event. However, you are welcome to make the calls earlier or later if it works better for your schedule or the customer's availability.

5. How do I handle a customer who cancels or reschedules their event during the reminder call?

If a customer cancels or reschedules their event during the reminder call, it's important to be understanding and offer to help them find a new date that works for them. If they decide to cancel their event, you can thank them for considering Pampered Chef and ask if they would like to be added to your customer list for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies