• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Score Grill Pan Deal for $89 - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the Score Grill Pan deal is currently being offered for $89 and includes the grill pan itself, a handle cover, and a warranty. This is a limited time offer and is available for purchase online. It is recommended to act quickly to take advantage of this great deal before it expires.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone know how you can get someone a grill pan deal for $89???
I have a customer who saw the grill pan deal on my FB page and messaged me, "I want one!" and said they'd bring me the $ tonight. Great!!
Then she calls me last night & says another consultant she knows said she could get her the deal for $89...could I match that. Huh?????? :mad: What in the world is this other consultant finagling?

If she collects $150 in outside orders, she can get the Grill Pan set for $73.20 as the Host Special.Not sure how the other consultant is getting it down to $89 unless the $89 is entering her as a "past host" and having her pay tax & direct shipping?

If she has a show with a 30% Host discount then offering another 10% it would be $89.40 ...maybe she's looking to boost her sales that way?

Related to Score Grill Pan Deal for $89 - Don't Miss Out!

What is the deal for Score Grill Pan?

The deal for Score Grill Pan is currently being offered for $89. This is a limited time offer and should not be missed.

What is included in the Score Grill Pan deal?

The Score Grill Pan deal includes the grill pan itself, which is made with high-quality materials and features a non-stick surface for easy cooking and cleaning. It also comes with a handle cover for added safety.

How long will the Score Grill Pan deal be available?

The deal for Score Grill Pan is a limited time offer and may vary depending on the retailer. It is recommended to act quickly to ensure you do not miss out on this great deal.

Is the Score Grill Pan deal available online?

Yes, the Score Grill Pan deal is available for purchase online. Simply visit the retailer's website to place your order and take advantage of this amazing deal.

Does the Score Grill Pan deal come with a warranty?

Yes, the Score Grill Pan deal comes with a warranty to ensure customer satisfaction. Be sure to check the specific details of the warranty before making your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • finley1991