• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Score Big with Our April Special: Free Gifts + Cooking Utensils from My TS Lady

In summary, the Cooking Utensils offered by TS are similar to those found in most kitchens, but some are more expensive than others. The host rewards offered by TS are not as great as those offered by other companies, and some of the products contained in the host rewards are not well-received by consumers.
baychef
Silver Member
Just received an e-mail from my TS lady. This is their April special:

Get sizzlin' rewards and a set of three cooking utensils, in addition to our usual FREE products for...

So what are the Cooking Utensils?

They have been expanding for awhile i.e. ceramic dip bowls etc... they are ALL hurting need to add to their product line. Party Lite is a joke, now even Scentsy is adding a chocolate fondue set!! What next, Lia Sophia selling selling pots & pans!! :roflmao:

silicone BBQ tongs, silicone spoon and basting brush

I've never been to a TS party. I had a neighbor in Okinawa who loved it & wanted to do it, but they wouldn't ship to military overseas. As soon as she got back to the states (FL), she signed. But I never see her post product photos. I've never been to a party. I did shop her online catalog ONCE, but it was a very long time ago. She got it & then mailed it to me in Japan herself.

Sheila said:
I've never been to a TS party. I had a neighbor in Okinawa who loved it & wanted to do it, but they wouldn't ship to military overseas. As soon as she got back to the states (FL), she signed. But I never see her post product photos. I've never been to a party. I did shop her online catalog ONCE, but it was a very long time ago. She got it & then mailed it to me in Japan herself.

I like some of their products but not all. Their black bean and corn salsa is sooo darn good but at $8 or $9 a bottle plus shipping, I can't justify it very often. Many, many people love their products. Their products are similar to our pantry items but I find them very salty and I am not much on dips and cheese ball type foods.

Give me a meal in the DCB and I am a happy lady!!:chef:

love their seasoning salt and alot of their other spices
i have a dear friend who sells it but she talked to me today about turning in her kit credit and trying PC..keep your fingers crossed she is also thinking about vault denim

Sheila said:

The ones I've been to, you get to taste about 10 different things( and I do mean taste, like a tablespoon full) But with no rhyme or reason. We had hot chocolate & then salsa & then cake etc... man was my stomach growling the next day! :sick:

I've bought several of their dip and cake/dessert mixes. And they still sit in the cupboard. I wonder if they expired already?? lol

I used to buy their stuff occasionally - usually on a whim from a consultant at a vendor fair where I also had a table (then I didn't have to pay shipping. :) ).

I don't buy it anymore though - with my son's myriad of food sensitivities and allergies, it pretty much rules out almost everything they sell. No wheat, corn, soy, etc...and one of those (or all of those!) are in almost every packaged mix or food product.

We are addicted to the cinnamon melt muffins. I love those. They also have two really good drinks this season- sunny strawberry margarita mix and some kind of electric lemonade yumminess. My friend who sells TS mixed the sunny strawberry marg mix with coconut rum and it is like a dessert at the beach. Soooo good. The lemonade drink tastes like lemon shaved ice.

Im with Becky (*waving*), I keep the cinnamon melt muffins inmy cupboards at all times as all i need is to add water and its great if company stops by unexpectedly or i need something in a jiffy. I had a party to stock my cupboard with Almond Pound Cake - my #1 item. TS's host rewards are stinky though. I was very disappointed and had a rockin' show. Had that been with TPC, I would have been rollin in free product!

Agree w Melissa, we had a nearly $700 show rewards were stinky

Mine was just over $900...ONLY half priced items "if" someone booked a party and then the part that floored me, I had to pay shipping! UGH! I was so thankful for PC after that party.

Ginger428 said:
They have been expanding for awhile i.e. ceramic dip bowls etc... they are ALL hurting need to add to their product line. Party Lite is a joke, now even Scentsy is adding a chocolate fondue set!! What next, Lia Sophia selling selling pots & pans!! :roflmao:

And we're selling bags in April so 31 is probably saying the same thing about us. ;)

baychef said:
I like some of their products but not all. Their black bean and corn salsa is sooo darn good but at $8 or $9 a bottle plus shipping, I can't justify it very often. Many, many people love their products. Their products are similar to our pantry items but I find them very salty and I am not much on dips and cheese ball type foods.

Love the black bean & corn salsa but agree that it's not worth the shipping. Just getting one or two things from them is not worth the shipping. I'm not into the dips and cheese balls, either. I went to my first show earlier this year and brought my kids with me (DH was out of town; the host and consultant have hosted with me several times; I asked permission; my kids are well-behaved). If the kids hadn't been there, I'm not sure I would have gotten more than 1 thing. They wanted the chocolate pound cake. It's good but as any good pound cake will have it uses a lot of butter. The other thing was a toffee cheese ball mix that I did as a sweet dip. DD wanted it but I ended up eating most of it. Like other things she tries at tasting stations in stores, she likes it there but when it's at home and time to eat more than a taste, not so much. This consultant/past host of mine was on bed rest and put on FB that she was doing a new product catalog show. I took a look but there was nothing interesting.

One of the do-nothings on my team sells TS. I guess she's trying to ramp it up b/c she posted on FB that she just signed 2 people but I know they're both relatives. She was honest when she signed with PC that she was looking for very casual with it. It irks me that she posts TS updates and promotes that on FB but not anything about PC.

Becca_in_MD said:
I guess she's trying to ramp it up b/c she posted on FB that she just signed 2 people but I know they're both relatives. She was honest when she signed with PC that she was looking for very casual with it. It irks me that she posts TS updates and promotes that on FB but not anything about PC.

I don't know anything about the "legal" aspect with TS but I know my TS rep has her husband signed under her and just puts orders in for both of them so it must be very different than PC!! Also I know their sales average is really low, around here it is like $300 :bugeye:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's trying to get some promo by having the two people sign up under her. It wasn't like she was hot & heavy with TS last year, though maybe she has decided to pump it up a bit.

I'm amazed when hosts like those on here say they have a $700 show with them. I had a catalog host a year or two ago who is a TS consultant. She said her show average was close to $1,00. The products are fine. I just find it hard to justify spending $75 with them. But, there was someone at the show I attended who had orders for people from her work so I think her order ended up over $100. Those reorders must be more of a bread and butter thing for them than for us. It's too bad their host rewards are yucky if you're going to have such a good show.

Becca_in_MD said:
And we're selling bags in April so 31 is probably saying the same thing about us. ;)

So true! LOL

Becca_in_MD said:

Ummm...we are selling the bags as a 1 month deal, don't think its anyway near the same thing.....

Ginger428 said:
Becca_in_MD said:
Ummm...we are selling the bags as a 1 month deal, don't think its anyway near the same thing.....
I agree and any bags we do sell are always food related. Any time I carry one of the paisley bags or bring the thermal bag with sauces in it someone asks if they're 31. My response is always "no they're exclusive to PC but I wouldn't be surprised if PC didn't commission 31 to make them."That seems to unruffle any 31 consultant feathers who might be there. They seem to physically relax after that. I acknowledged and complimented their company and implied that we are not going to be stepping on their business any more than a bag or two for special occasions.

Becca_in_MD said:
I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's trying to get some promo by having the two people sign up under her. It wasn't like she was hot & heavy with TS last year, though maybe she has decided to pump it up a bit. I'm amazed when hosts like those on here say they have a $700 show with them. I had a catalog host a year or two ago who is a TS consultant. She said her show average was close to $1,00. The products are fine. I just find it hard to justify spending $75 with them. But, there was someone at the show I attended who had orders for people from her work so I think her order ended up over $100. Those reorders must be more of a bread and butter thing for them than for us. It's too bad their host rewards are yucky if you're going to have such a good show.
There was a TS consultant at one of my shows last week, and as we chatted, I specifically asked her if reorders were a good chunk of her business. (because I know that the re-order business is something they use in recruiting.) Her words were "not so much." She said that occasionally she gets a re-order from someone, but most people just wait until the next party rolls around - because it's not "must have" foods. But she also admitted that she's pretty casual about her business, and that if she was on the phone calling for re-orders all the time, she might do better with them. Oh, and she bought the dijon mustard rub & buffalo rub so that she could recreate the Wraps at home. :)

Becca_in_MD said:
I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's trying to get some promo by having the two people sign up under her. It wasn't like she was hot & heavy with TS last year, though maybe she has decided to pump it up a bit.

I'm amazed when hosts like those on here say they have a $700 show with them. I had a catalog host a year or two ago who is a TS consultant. She said her show average was close to $1,00. The products are fine. I just find it hard to justify spending $75 with them. But, there was someone at the show I attended who had orders for people from her work so I think her order ended up over $100. Those reorders must be more of a bread and butter thing for them than for us. It's too bad their host rewards are yucky if you're going to have such a good show.

It is easy to sign up because if you purchase a certain dollar amount, you can sign up. People look at it as...."oh yeah, people can afford to buy this product." And yes, the host rewards are very poor as well as the average sales for parties. Me personally, I would not want to have the much on hand. I know they don't have to keep an inventory but...

Although if you looked at my pantry build up you would wonder if I was a TS rep! I have to do some more tastings at my parties to use things up!

Related to Score Big with Our April Special: Free Gifts + Cooking Utensils from My TS Lady

1. How do I find "Found This Interesting" on the Pampered Chef website?

To find "Found This Interesting" on the Pampered Chef website, you can simply go to the "Inspiration" tab and click on the "Found This Interesting" option from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you can also use the search bar and type in "Found This Interesting" to access the page.

2. What types of content can I expect to see on "Found This Interesting"?

The "Found This Interesting" page features a variety of content including recipes, cooking tips, product reviews, and blog posts related to cooking, baking, and kitchen tools. We also regularly feature customer and consultant stories and testimonials on this page.

3. Can I submit my own recipe or blog post to be featured on "Found This Interesting"?

Yes! We love to hear from our customers and consultants and welcome submissions of recipes, cooking tips, and blog posts to be featured on "Found This Interesting". Simply send an email to our team at [email protected] with your submission and we will review it for potential inclusion on the page.

4. Can I share content from "Found This Interesting" on social media?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share any content from "Found This Interesting" that you find interesting, helpful, or inspiring on your social media platforms. Simply click on the social media icons located on each post to easily share it with your friends and followers.

5. How often is "Found This Interesting" updated with new content?

We strive to update "Found This Interesting" with fresh and engaging content multiple times a week. However, the frequency of updates may vary depending on holidays, special events, or other factors. We recommend checking back regularly or following us on social media to stay up-to-date with the latest content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • baychef