• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Save 60% and Get FREE Gifts with Feb. Hosting!

In summary, the conversation discussed a new host special for February where hosts can save 60% on any two products of their choice and receive a free Mix 'N Scraper in white or cranberry with 12 or more buying guests. Guests will also receive a free 7" Serrated Spreader from the Bamboo Serving Set and the Cinnamon or Caramel Sprinkle as a free gift with purchase. The conversation also expressed excitement and gratitude for this special and anticipation for possibly double points month. Some concerns were raised about potential negative effects on January bookings, but overall the group agreed that this is a great special.
finley1991
WOW! How are we going to promote this? I think it's awesome! Do you think they can choose from ANYTHING in the catalog? WOW!!!!

When you host in February, you save 60% on ANY 2 products of your choice!
Plus, you receive one Mix ’N Scraper® in white or cranberry FREE with 12 or more buying guests. Take your pick!
And, all of your buying guests receive a 7” Serrated Spreader from our Bamboo Serving Set FREE!

Any they brought back the Spend $60 and get a free gift... the Cinnamon or Caramel Sprinkle! (Thought they had done away with the gift with purchase... ironically my TEAM loved that!)

This is amazing!!! I have been so busy getting ready for out of town guests and Thanksgiving dinner I haven't had a chance to check for it. Kudos to home office for thinking out of the box and giving us phenomonal specials to kick off 2008!

Where did you see this? I can't find it.

It's in your e-mail in the updates for our websites.

Thanks! I was gone all day and haven't looked at it yet. Whoo Hoo!

I hope it includes cookware sets.

DebbieJ said:

I would bet it does! It says ANY 2 and I don't see any limits on value!

WOO HOO!! After these last few months what ever could they do to top this??:love0010::party::party:

So does the referring host get any 2 at 60% off too? That's awesome!!

My guess on this (Because there always is a method to what they offer as specials) is that some consultants (and I know some of my TEAM is guilty of this) will skip right over Feb and start talking about the new products and new shows starting in March, leaving Feb sparse. This is really going to be amazing! Man, I really hope it's double points month!!!!!

finley1991 said:
My guess on this (Because there always is a method to what they offer as specials) is that some consultants (and I know some of my TEAM is guilty of this) will skip right over Feb and start talking about the new products and new shows starting in March, leaving Feb sparse. This is really going to be amazing! Man, I really hope it's double points month!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing! (crossing fingers!!) I have never seen a better special and free stuff for guests - WOO HOO!

With that host special, you KNOW it's gonna be double points. Our company wants us to be successful and this is one way they will make it happen for us!

DebbieJ said:
With that host special, you KNOW it's gonna be double points. Our company wants us to be successful and this is one way they will make it happen for us!

I think so too!

What a fabulous 1-2 punch! If people aren't successful then- I don't think they're ever going to be!

My only concern is that this Feb incentive may reduce folks interest in booking in January....have to work on how to overcome that. May basically call potentials and not ever mention FEB (unless they ask). The Stoneware guest sale is a big draw for Jan and I would hate guests to miss out.

I'm pretty sure that all the questions raised above have been answered in the Directors KCN, etc. but if you haven't looked at those resources you should, online if you don't have the D-KCN yet.

And, just so I can cheer with others...I AM TOTALLY ROCKED BY THE RETURN OF THE "BUY 60, GET SOMETHING FREE" GUEST INCETNIVE!!!!!! I have emailed home office about every 2 months to request this. I have had tons of people ask about this type of special, and, I do feel (haven't done the math review) that my show average decreased this past year as many of the guest specials were not that special.

happypcgal said:
And, just so I can cheer with others...I AM TOTALLY ROCKED BY THE RETURN OF THE "BUY 60, GET SOMETHING FREE" GUEST INCETNIVE!!!!!! I have emailed home office about every 2 months to request this. I have had tons of people ask about this type of special, and, I do feel (haven't done the math review) that my show average decreased this past year as many of the guest specials were not that special.
Me too! :party:

I know my average order went down - I think people want something free or a % off on what THEY pick. I have liked HO's choices for specials but the guests don't seem to... I am so grateful that they listen to us!

happypcgal said:
My only concern is that this Feb incentive may reduce folks interest in booking in January....have to work on how to overcome that. May basically call potentials and not ever mention FEB (unless they ask). The Stoneware guest sale is a big draw for Jan and I would hate guests to miss out.

I totally see where you're coming from. This is what I'm saying when someone wants the Feb special instead: "Our booking benefit so so fabulous. If you host in Jan, not only will you get more free product value, you'll also be able to get the 2 items in Feb 60% off when someone schedules a show at your show! You can get 4 items if two people schedule shows! Isn't that amazing?!?!?!"

Hope that helps!

I agree! February is usually one of my weakest months- because everyone wants to wait til March for the new catalog. This special I think will really help.

are any of you going to offer an incentive for booking with in the double points time frame.....my January is pretty empty right now so I'm thinking of doing something.

I'm not going to offer any incentive--the company has already done that for us. I'm simply going to GET ON THE PHONE!!!

Made calls last night and booked my 4th Jan show. I would love to have 10-12 on my calendar so I'm back at it today! :)

finley1991 said:
I totally see where you're coming from. This is what I'm saying when someone wants the Feb special instead: "Our booking benefit so so fabulous. If you host in Jan, not only will you get more free product value, you'll also be able to get the 2 items in Feb 60% off when someone schedules a show at your show! You can get 4 items if two people schedule shows! Isn't that amazing?!?!?!"

Hope that helps!

These are great words Colleen. Thanks! (If I was a host, I'd be all over having a Jan show and then reaping the Feb special thru bookings!)

DebbieJ said:

Unfortunately the pan-o-rama is over and we don't get paid for these 60% off specials. :(

I know!!! I just had a December host choose the cookware AND two guests bought pieces too--not just 8" saute pans either :(

What is the "Save 60% and Get FREE Gifts with Feb. Hosting!" promotion?

The "Save 60% and Get FREE Gifts with Feb. Hosting!" promotion is a special offer for hosting a Pampered Chef party in the month of February. It allows the host to save up to 60% on select products and receive additional free gifts.

How do I qualify for the "Save 60% and Get FREE Gifts with Feb. Hosting!" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party in the month of February with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The party can be held in-person or virtually.

What products are included in the "Save 60% and Get FREE Gifts with Feb. Hosting!" promotion?

The specific products included in this promotion may vary, but they will be clearly marked with a "Save 60% and Get FREE Gifts with Feb. Hosting!" label on our website. These products may change throughout the month, so be sure to check back frequently.

Can I combine the "Save 60% and Get FREE Gifts with Feb. Hosting!" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for the month of February.

How do I redeem my free gifts from the "Save 60% and Get FREE Gifts with Feb. Hosting!" promotion?

Your free gifts will automatically be added to your order when you host a qualifying party in the month of February. There is no need to enter a promo code or select the gifts separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Kitchen2u