• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big Savings with Yahoo's January Sales: My $3000 Goal Almost Met!

In summary, Karlene hit her goals for January including earning the Kitchen Electrics level one. She is just $53 away from the 2500 level.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm so excited!! My goal for January was $3000 with double points. I just closed out my dance fundraiser & a cooking show that I had tonight & will end January at 2447. I know it's not 3000, but it's pretty darn close! YAY!

This also has me just $53 away from the 2500 level for the Kitchen Electrics. Cool.

I love PC!! :love:

I completely forgot about earning the electrics! Thanks for the reminder. I got so caught up in double points. I'm 1/2 way there. I'll get to level 2 by end of February.

I hit $3850.00 in jan. sales so get 7700 pts...whoooohoooo for me

I ended up closing my Jan with 1800 in sales. I have 2 jan shows that will close on Mon and Tues. 1 is 400 and the other is at 700 but I am happy.

My goal was $5000 this month and I'm actually there! Earlier in the week, I was happy to be at $3000. Yay double points!!

my goal was 4500 and i hit it which i was happy about so with gonig to leadership I am sitting at 12094 in points. I finished the month with 4546.00 it was amazing month with 10 shows i looked in the monthly sales diary from PP3 and it said i sold to 92 people and got 16 bookings I was shocked cause it justed seemed high to me.

Great job, everyone!

Anyone else care to share??

congrats everyone on your amazing month!

I hit $3084!!! So over 6000 for me with double points and I earned an electric!! Wahoo.

Congrats on pretty much meeting your goal!
I didn't make my goal of 6K, but hit 3300; which is good...I just wanted to make more of a dent in the points! I'll take it though.

I had 3500 in sales. With my points for attending Leadership I'm just over 10k trip points - WAHOO!

I need 4500 for Feb so I can hit the 8000 point level for the electrics.

Last edited:
Yes, January can be a GREAT month! I hit my goals, 2000 in sales, a signed recruit, promotion to director 2-1, 3000 SAT level, directors package!!!! YEAH! 100% increase in sales over 2008! Economy??? WHATEVER!

I did $3,259 for Jan. My best month ever!!! YES!!!!!

$2700.00! Best Jan to date! And 11 shows for FEBRUARY! :eek:

How long does it typically take for the double points to show up?

Good for all of you! My Jan bombed - my lowest month EVER!

wadesgirl said:
Good for all of you! My Jan bombed - my lowest month EVER!

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully Feb will ROCK ON!

pamperedlinda said:
Sorry to hear that! Hopefully Feb will ROCK ON!

I'm not too worried, I got so much out of Leadership! I already have several things going for Feb and two Jan shows that didn't close in Jan will go towards Feb.

I only did about $1600 in sales (had a show on the 31st that didn't close, and it will be about $700-800, since we left it open), BUT I went to leadership and recruited TWO, so that will make up for it!

kinda on the line of jan. sales...what helped me was I demoed the chicken penne pasta recipe at my last 3 shows here for Jan,..right at the end of the month...along with the garlicy biscuits!! Huge hit....sold 8 bakers straight out to customers and all 3 hosts took the baker either half price or for free!!! If you're not using the baker at your shows...start!!!!!! that's what is getting me the bookings as well!!!
karlene

I agree!! I just started using mine at my last 3 shows and sold at least one at each show AND every host got one. I also had at least 2 bookings at all three shows!!

I had my highest January ever!! I closed 3 shows for a total of $3100 in sales!! That is 6200 points and level one of the kitchen electrics which I forgot about.

Hopefully I can get more for February!! I have 3 home shows scheduled and 5 catalog shows, but I want more home shows!!

I had 4500 in sales, signed one, and will be signing another one this week! I'm excited about Disney!

Related to Score Big Savings with Yahoo's January Sales: My $3000 Goal Almost Met!

What types of products are included in the January sales?

The January sales on Yahoo include a variety of products from different categories, such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items.

How much can I save on these January sales?

The amount of savings varies for each product, but on average, customers can save up to 50% on select items during the January sales on Yahoo.

Is there a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the January sales?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount to qualify for the January sales on Yahoo. However, some products may have a minimum quantity requirement for the discount to apply.

Are there any exclusive deals for Yahoo users during the January sales?

Yes, Yahoo users can enjoy exclusive deals and discounts on select products during the January sales. Make sure to check the promotions and offers section on the website for more details.

Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on the January sales?

Unfortunately, the January sales on Yahoo are not eligible for consultant discounts. However, you can still earn commission on any sales made through your unique consultant link during the January sales period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pamperedbecky