• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Schedule Your Appointment Now - My New Website!

In summary, the conversation was about the speaker's website and suggestions for improving the calendar section. They mentioned putting specific dates and promotions on the website to attract more bookings. They also discussed emailing the Pampered Chef for assistance with implementing these suggestions. Finally, they shared their own strategies for showcasing available show dates on their respective websites.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I just got my website last night. Thought I would give it a shot! But I wish on our calendar section that it actually looked like a calender so we could show what our available dates are. Some people told me they like to look at my available dates and choose what is left and call me with a date already in mind, instead of playing the "what works for you" game.

I think that's an excellent suggestion! Be sure to email PC with that one!!

We asked for the catalog online and got it! I know they can do what you suggest. Give them the challenge!

Which dept. would I email about that?

What I do for open show dates is put on the heading "October show dates available" or something like that & then when they click on that, I list all of the dates I have open. It's not like the actual calendar (which would be nice), but it's something. I do put the day of the week next to the date, like Thursday, October 5. I've actually gotten a few emails about someone wanting a show on this or that particular day because they saw it on my website. I usually have a couple of months at a time on there.

I do the same thing!

This is what I do - for instance:

Saturday, September 23 - HOST NAME is earning her PHD or Host is getting Stoneware for 60% OFF! or something similar

Then the days that I don't have show bookings for, I put in capitals -
SHOW DATE AVAILABLE! Earn FREE products (or something similar.)

Good luck everyone!
Jaye

Here is a copy/paste of my website:

Mary Hostess is the hostess with the mostest on this day! She is earning her PHD - Past Host Discount, she gets a piece of stoneware for 60% off, she is getting FREE products from the Pampered Chef, can earn half-price items and discounted items. Her PHD will give her 10% off for one full year!! Way to go, Mary!!!

Hope this helps!

Related to Schedule Your Appointment Now - My New Website!

What is "Schedule Your Appointment Now - My New Website!"?

"Schedule Your Appointment Now - My New Website!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to easily schedule an appointment with a consultant for a cooking demonstration or party.

How do I access "Schedule Your Appointment Now - My New Website!"?

You can access "Schedule Your Appointment Now - My New Website!" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Schedule Now" button on the homepage. This will take you to the appointment scheduling page where you can select your preferred date and time.

Can I schedule an appointment with a specific consultant?

Yes, you can schedule an appointment with a specific consultant by selecting their name from the drop-down menu on the appointment scheduling page. If you do not have a preferred consultant, the system will automatically assign one to you.

What types of appointments can I schedule using "Schedule Your Appointment Now - My New Website!"?

You can schedule a variety of appointments using "Schedule Your Appointment Now - My New Website!", including cooking demonstrations, kitchen shows, and catalog parties. You can also request to host a party or event with your friends and family.

Is there a fee for using "Schedule Your Appointment Now - My New Website!"?

No, there is no fee for using "Schedule Your Appointment Now - My New Website!" It is a free and convenient service provided by Pampered Chef to make scheduling appointments with consultants easier for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • ShellBeach