• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving Money at Fundraisers: A Look at Discounts

In summary, using discounts at fundraisers can help increase profits and attract more potential buyers. To find discounts, you can contact the hosting organization, reach out to local businesses, or utilize online resources. Some restrictions may apply, so it is important to check with the hosting organization beforehand. You can promote the use of discounts by including it in event promotion and mentioning it during the event. Whether discounts can be combined with other offers will depend on the hosting organization.
beepampered
If a host of a September fundraiser purchases a set of cookware at 60% off, will the organization get 15% of the amount she paid? Thanks.

Yes. She is the organizer and her order does count for the fundraiser but the 60% off item is not commissionable.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes. She is the organizer and her order does count for the fundraiser but the 60% off item is not commissionable.

but you get the pan-o-rama points for the full value - still excited about that one! :D

LisaVH said:
but you get the pan-o-rama points for the full value - still excited about that one! :D
Oh YEAH, baby! :love:

Hi there! Thank you for your question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to clarify this for you. Yes, the organization will receive 15% of the amount the host paid for the cookware, even if it was purchased at 60% off. We are proud to support fundraisers and give back to our communities. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Saving Money at Fundraisers: A Look at Discounts

What are the benefits of using discounts at fundraisers?

Using discounts at fundraisers can help increase the overall profit and success of the event. It can also attract more potential buyers and make the products more affordable for those attending.

How do I find discounts for fundraisers?

You can find discounts for fundraisers by contacting the company or organization hosting the event, as well as reaching out to local businesses for potential donations or discounts. You can also look into online resources or ask for recommendations from others who have held successful fundraisers in the past.

Are there any restrictions on using discounts at fundraisers?

Some companies or organizations may have specific guidelines or restrictions on the use of discounts at fundraisers. It is important to check with the company or organization hosting the event beforehand to ensure that the discounts can be used and to avoid any potential issues.

How can I promote the use of discounts at a fundraiser?

You can promote the use of discounts at a fundraiser by including the information on event flyers and social media posts. You can also mention it during the event and encourage attendees to spread the word to their friends and family.

Can I combine discounts with other offers at a fundraiser?

This will depend on the specific company or organization hosting the fundraiser. It is best to check with them beforehand to see if combining discounts is allowed. If not, you can still promote the use of the discount as a standalone offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • meganmcg