• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Fundraiser Organizer Get Past Host Benefits From Bookings?

In summary, as a fundraiser organizer, you can earn free and discounted products, product credit, and host rewards based on the total sales and number of bookings generated from the fundraiser. To qualify for these benefits, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales and 3 bookings within 10 days after the event. These benefits can be combined with a regular host's benefits if the events are held within 10 days of each other, and the fundraiser host rewards can be used towards the regular party order. However, past host benefits are only available for the first fundraiser organized, and the fundraiser organizer benefits are valid for 60 days after the event. It is recommended to use them as soon as possible for maximum savings.
meganmcg
Hi all

Does the organizer of a fundraiser get the past host benefits from the bokkings when the parties are held?

Thanks!

No, they do not, nor do they get 10% discount for the next year. The only host benefit the organizer gets is the host special of 60% off (50% after March 1). The organization, however, gets $3 for each booking from that fundraiser.

It depends on the specific policies of the fundraiser and the host company. In some cases, the organizer may receive a portion of the host benefits as a thank you for their efforts in organizing the event. However, in other cases, the host benefits may go directly to the hosting company or organization. It is important to clarify this with the fundraiser and hosting company beforehand to avoid any confusion.

1. What are the benefits for the fundraiser organizer from bookings?

As a fundraiser organizer, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the fundraiser. You can also earn product credit and host rewards based on the number of bookings generated from the fundraiser.

2. How do I qualify for the fundraiser organizer benefits?

In order to qualify for the fundraiser organizer benefits, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 3 bookings from the fundraiser. The sales and bookings must be made during the fundraiser event or within 10 days after the event.

3. Can I combine my fundraiser organizer benefits with a regular host's benefits?

Yes, you can combine your fundraiser organizer benefits with a regular host's benefits as long as the fundraiser event and the regular party are held within 10 days of each other. You can also use your fundraiser host rewards towards your regular party order.

4. Will I receive the past host benefits every time I organize a fundraiser?

No, the past host benefits are only available for the first fundraiser you organize. For any subsequent fundraisers, you will only earn the regular fundraiser organizer benefits.

5. How long do I have to use my fundraiser organizer benefits?

Your fundraiser organizer benefits are valid for 60 days after the end of the fundraiser event. It is recommended to use them as soon as possible to ensure availability of products and to maximize your savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies