• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample, Supply and Outlet Orders

In summary, to place a sample order, log onto your Pampered Chef consultant account, go to the "Orders" tab and select "Sample/Supply Orders", browse and add products to cart, and submit the order. To check if a product is available for a supply order, view its page on the Pampered Chef website or filter search results. Sample orders are for discounted products for demonstration, while supply orders are for discounted products for inventory. They must be placed separately. To place an outlet order, go to the "Orders" tab and select "Outlet Orders", browse and add products to cart, and submit the order.
kam
Staff member
I am not at home to verify on P3, but do all these 3 orders have to be separate? Usually I don't know what I want all at the same time...

Can I order paperwork and spices from the supply order along with the December Guest Special for one $4 shipping cost? Or do they need to be separate orders? Also, can the outlet orders be combined with Sample or Supply orders or can that only be done through CC on the web??

Thanks!!

They are all separate orders and all require separate shipping.

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure!

1. What is the process for placing a sample order?

The process for placing a sample order is to first log onto your Pampered Chef consultant account. Then, navigate to the "Orders" tab and select "Sample/Supply Orders". From there, you can browse the available products and add them to your cart. Once you have completed your order, simply submit it and it will be processed and shipped to you.

2. How do I know if a product is available for a supply order?

You can check the availability of a product for a supply order by viewing the product's page on the Pampered Chef website. If the product is available for a supply order, it will have a "Supply" icon next to it. Alternatively, you can also filter your search results to only show products available for supply orders.

3. What is the difference between a sample order and a supply order?

A sample order is for purchasing products at a discounted price to use as demonstration or display pieces. A supply order is for purchasing products at a discount to use as inventory for your business. Sample orders are limited to a certain amount per month, while supply orders have no limit.

4. Can I combine a sample order with a supply order?

No, sample and supply orders must be placed separately. This is because they have different purposes and are processed and shipped differently.

5. How do I place an outlet order?

To place an outlet order, you must first log onto your consultant account. Then, navigate to the "Orders" tab and select "Outlet Orders". From there, you can browse the available outlet products and add them to your cart. Once you have completed your order, simply submit it and it will be processed and shipped to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Unic0rn76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jackieblue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • MandyH