• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do Spring Supply Orders Ship? Inquiry

In summary, the spring supply orders typically ship within 3-5 business days and can be tracked with a provided tracking number. If there is a delay, our customer service team will inform you. There is a minimum order amount of $50 for spring supplies and changes to orders can be made before they are shipped.
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
I place an order for the new Spring products and seom other supplies on Feb. 4th. It is still showing received. But it also shows above that they are shipping shows received through the 8th. Anyone have any idea when they ship sample/supply orders?

Supply order should be farely quick. But from others on here they said that HO is trying to get shows and supply orders out before samples. It has been taking about 2 weeks to receive samples(or longer). Hope this helps.

Give it a little bit longer, they will get there! I wish HO would have sent this information to us in the Weekly Bites.

1. When will my spring supply order ship?

The spring supply orders typically ship within 3-5 business days after the order is placed.

2. Can I track my spring supply order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment.

3. What if my spring supply order is delayed?

In rare cases, there may be a delay in shipping due to unforeseen circumstances. If your order is delayed, our customer service team will reach out to you with an updated estimated shipping date.

4. Is there a minimum order amount for spring supplies?

Yes, there is a minimum order amount of $50 for spring supplies. This helps us cover the cost of shipping and handling for smaller orders.

5. Can I make changes to my spring supply order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate any changes, but please note that once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • Unic0rn76