• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rush Rush Rush! Can I Get an Order to a Client by Friday?

In summary, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee if you need your order to arrive by Friday. Orders must be placed by 12pm EST for same-day processing and shipping, and a tracking number will be provided once the order has been shipped. If you forgot to mention the deadline for your client's order, contact customer service immediately to see if they can expedite the order. Rush orders may not be possible during peak holiday seasons and additional fees may apply.
kjledford
I have to get an order to a client no later than this Friday. Is that possible? How do I let the HO know its rush rush rush! =)

Thanks!

If you go on your website as a customer and place the individual order it gives you different options for faster shipping. I am not sure how to do it in CC, so, when I needed to rush I placed it on my website for the customer.

I don't have individual ordering yet - I'm still too new =(

You can do one in Pampered Partner at any time ( I think). Go into the shipping section and see if it will let you choose a shipping method when inside the order. Other than that I do not have any more ideas, maybe someone else will. I thought you could have individual orders at any time on your website just not wedding registries. I am not sure though. When you go to your personal website (if you have one) do you not have an "our products" section where you can go through placing an order?

Yep --- but you can only order by using a host name... not an individual order...

kjledford said:
Yep --- but you can only order by using a host name... not an individual order...

you can place an individual order.

In PP when you enter a show there is a drop down under show type and one of the options is Individual order.

Unqualified consultants can not do individual orders through the website but they can do it through PP.

Related to Rush Rush Rush! Can I Get an Order to a Client by Friday?

1. Can I expedite shipping for an order to get it to my client by Friday?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please reach out to our customer service team to discuss your specific needs and they will be happy to assist you.

2. How soon do I need to place my order to ensure it will arrive to my client by Friday?

Orders must be placed by 12pm EST in order to be processed and shipped out the same day. If you are placing your order after 12pm EST, please contact our customer service team to discuss expedited shipping options.

3. Can I track my order to see when it will arrive to my client?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package and see an estimated delivery date.

4. What if my client needs their order by Friday but I forgot to mention it when placing the order?

If you realize that your client needs their order by Friday after placing the order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will do their best to expedite the processing and shipping of your order.

5. Are there any restrictions on rush orders?

Rush orders are subject to availability and may not be possible during peak holiday seasons. Additionally, expedited shipping fees may apply. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • tkraus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
amy07
  • lrice