• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rockland Candle Company: Quality Candles for Every Occasion

In my opinion, that's really saying something! Personally, I like them much better than Partylite and I think they are MUCH better than Yankee. I think they started out west and are big in Arizona, etc.
SusanBP0129
Just wanted to share my friend's website with you all!
If you need candles, these are AWESOME!
www.rocklandcandlecompany.com

ahhh I looooove gold canyon candles!!!

I had never heard of them before, but now I'm hooked!! LOL They really are the best, IMHO.

I think they started in NY....not sure if a lot of people are aware of them....but honestly, much better than Yankee Candles!!

I had never heard of them before and I am from NY!
Are they better then Partylite?

Never tried them... sorry!

Better than Yankee Candles? WOW! In my opinion, that's really saying something!

Personally, I like them much better than Partylite and I think they are MUCH better than Yankee. I think they started out west and are big in Arizona, etc.

Better than Salt City candles?

Never heard of Salt City Candles....

I bought some Gold Canyon this Christmas hoping they were as good as Salt City. Unfortunately, Salt City is still the winner. I have a large house with large rooms and I like a candle to really have scent to fill a large room. So far, Salt City is the only one I've found.

Wow....now I really want to try Salt City candles!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Personally, I like them much better than Partylite and I think they are MUCH better than Yankee. I think they started out west and are big in Arizona, etc.

Really, better than Partylite?? I LOVE partylite candles... ummm I might just have to try them. LOL

Amazingly, the Partylite consultants seem to be equally as successful as we are, but I don't know why- their candles don't seem to have any smell unless you're leaning right into them! They have some pretty ones, but they're way too expensive.

Yeah, I have to agree that they're way too expensive.

Salt City Candles are Awesome!I love Salt City candles!! I burn the Spiced Wassil one all the time. They have a great variety and they make my whole house smell amazing!

My best friend actually sells Gold Canyon Candles. They are SO much better than Yankee or Olde South. I bought one candle from her recently and still have half of the candle left!

She used to sell Party lite candles, but it was really hard to get people to buy 15.00 votives!

I also have another friend who was selling Salt City Candles and they were great too. Though I think she was switching to something called Cachet.

If anyone is interested, I can give you the contact info to my buddies. :D

Gold Canyon is the bomb! I have a 3000 sq ft house and ONE candle burning down in the kitchen fills the whole place.

LOVE THEM!!!! Totally worth the $$$.

My girlfriend sells Gold Canyon. They are wonderful! I just love how the bigger candles have two wicks in them so they burn evenly and not one that makes a gaping hole in your candle.

I agree! I love that they have 2 wicks! They burn SO evenly!

Much Better
letscook04 said:
I had never heard of them before and I am from NY!
Are they better then Partylite?

I love Gold Canyon Candles too and the are MUCH better than Yankee and Partylite!!

I have never done gold canyon but my sister ordered some oties and she was not happy with them she definitly likes partylite better, But I love anything that smells yummy

Related to Rockland Candle Company: Quality Candles for Every Occasion

What are the benefits of using Gold Canyon Candles?

Gold Canyon Candles are made with high-quality ingredients, including premium wax and natural fragrance oils, to provide a clean and long-lasting burn. They also feature a lead-free wick and are free from harmful chemicals.

How do I properly care for my Gold Canyon Candles?

To ensure the best burn and scent throw, it is recommended to trim the wick to ¼ inch before each use and to keep the candle away from drafts. Avoid burning for more than 4 hours at a time and always make sure the wax pool is free from debris.

Are Gold Canyon Candles safe to use around pets and children?

Gold Canyon Candles are safe to use around pets and children when following proper candle safety precautions. Always keep the candle out of reach of children and pets, and never leave a burning candle unattended.

What is the burn time for Gold Canyon Candles?

The burn time for Gold Canyon Candles varies depending on the size of the candle. However, on average, a large jar candle can burn for up to 120 hours, while a small jar candle can burn for up to 40 hours.

What makes Gold Canyon Candles unique compared to other candle brands?

Gold Canyon Candles are hand-poured in the USA and are made with premium ingredients for a high-quality product. They also feature a dual-wick design for an even burn and a wide range of unique scents to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • LCOLACHICO
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy