• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SweetcuPampered Chefake Candles

In summary, Cheryl Lynn posted information on a company that offers a free website and email, as well as a kit to purchase for a minimal amount of money. If you sign up with the company, you do not get anything for doing so. There are 1,000 consultants currently, and the website does not seem to be working properly. Cheryl Lynn is undecided if she will be using this company or not, but she is waiting to hear from the company.
mom2kr
Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to inform you that I signed up as a rep for sweetcupcake candles. This company is just getting started, and who doesn't need a few extra candles around the house!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email.

Check out the site and let me know what you think!!

http://www.sweetcupcakecandles.com/cheryllynn

Thanks for you opinions, good or bad.

Cheryl

Wow!! No kit to buy!! Do you get one and it's free? Sign me up! I'm a candle fanatic!!!!

I want to sign...for free stuff only...but I've already sent in my director agreement...does that mean I can't do it?How do you know if you are in the first 100?

And a free website and email? Okay, do share more! Can we be kit-nappers :D

Cheryl I just sent you an email about this company. Can't wait to hear from you.

That's funny, I just sent you a PM!! :p

Hey Cheryl, I just signed up under you. This looks like a great way to buy Christmas presents. And I like the selling on eBay option. (Gives me something else to do ... but my main baby is PC!!!!)

could you send me more info! It sounds too good to be true!

Hi ladies,

Thank you all for signing up. I feel this is going to be a great opportunity!

I'm just getting started with this company, so I don't have a lot of specifics. From what I have seen you don't get anything for signing up as one of the first 100 consultants. I am trying to find out how you know where you stand in the list of 100.

Also, there are kits that you can purchase for a minimal amount of money if you chose to do so?

Have any of you checked out your website? Does it seem to be working for you? And do any of you have recruits who have signed up under you?

Also, check out the Yahoo Group. There is a flyer there for recruiting.

I will probably just be doing this business on-line, and dropping a few catalogs off to friends and family members for them to place orders. But, now that I am thinking about it, maybe I can get some sales from the company I work for. I work for a new home builder and they give gift baskets of Tastefully Simple to the new home owners. Maybe for a change they would like to give a candle collection.

Well I have to get going.

Have a sweet day,

Cheryl

I have been on the website. I dont see where you can buy the kits or order catalogues, etc. also, i doubt we are in the top 100 becuase there are over 1,000 consultants now.

Yeah, I just found that out Sarah about how many consultants there are now. Did you sign up with the yahoo group, I know that is where I found information about the prices of the kits.

Cheryl

So has anyone signed with this company? If so what is the low down on it? Has anyone even seen these candles? I'm very curious about it and can't wait to hear from the ones that have signed.

I signed up, there kits are anywhere from $10-$130. The shipping is outrageous for ordering supplies. I have yet to see the candles...

tiffanypc05 said:
I signed up, there kits are anywhere from $10-$130. The shipping is outrageous for ordering supplies. I have yet to see the candles...

Thanks for sharing Tiffany, that made my decision easy.

Where did you find the info about the kit prices? The website doesn't tell you too much.. What does the $10 kit come with?
Thanks

you have to sign up for "free" and then you can order a kit-it's optional though....the $10 kit comes with order forms, catalogs and one or two more things---i think the cheapest shipment on the $10 kit was $11 and some change.

Momma23boys said:
Where did you find the info about the kit prices? The website doesn't tell you too much.. What does the $10 kit come with?
Thanks
I found the prices of the kits and what comes in them on Yahoo Groups. I did a search for Sweet Cupcake and found one with the info on it.

so, how many have you decided to change your mind about this company?

Have a sweet day,

Cheryl

I signed up but will they send me any kind of info or what? Just waiting if so! I want to read up on whatever info they have!

I signed up because I love candles and wanted to see what all the hoopla was about...but I honestly am not sure about the way it's run. I'm just gonna sit back and watch.

jenniferlynne said:
Wow!! No kit to buy!! Do you get one and it's free? Sign me up! I'm a candle fanatic!!!!
Candles just burn me up.

Wait a minute, I got that wrong. I burn candles up.

Never mind.

Hi Ladies and Gents:

Have any of you gone to the community board for sweetcupcakecandles?

They have a lot of information there. I will probably just do some selling on-line. They person who started this company is pregnant, and her and her husband do all the candles by hand. They are also adding a home decor line, but I have not gotten any more information about it.

Also, I wanted to thank all of you who signed up under me!! I wish I could have been as successful with PC in recruiting so many people my first week on the job!!

Have a sweet day,

Cheryl

Related to SweetcuPampered Chefake Candles

1. What are the ingredients used in SweetcuPampered Chef Candles?

Our SweetcuPampered Chef Candles are made with high-quality, natural soy wax and scented with essential oils. We also use lead-free cotton wicks to ensure a clean burn.

2. How long does the scent last in SweetcuPampered Chef Candles?

The scent in our SweetcuPampered Chef Candles typically lasts for 50-60 hours, depending on the size of the candle and the environment it is burned in.

3. Are SweetcuPampered Chef Candles safe to use around pets?

Yes, our SweetcuPampered Chef Candles are safe to use around pets. However, we recommend keeping them out of reach of curious pets and never leaving a burning candle unattended.

4. Do you offer any seasonal scents in SweetcuPampered Chef Candles?

Yes, we offer a variety of seasonal scents in our SweetcuPampered Chef Candles. These scents are limited edition and change throughout the year to reflect the different seasons and holidays.

5. Can SweetcuPampered Chef Candles be customized for special events or gifts?

Yes, we offer the option to customize our SweetcuPampered Chef Candles for special events or gifts. You can choose the scent, label design, and even add a personalized message to make it a unique and memorable gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy