• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviews for the Blackberry Pearl

In summary, the Blackberry Pearl is a phone that allows you to do away with your PDA and the Razr is a phone that is new and is considered to be better than the Pearl. Both phones have full keyboards and are available in different colors.
kearstin
I just found out that I am eligible for a new phone and am considering the Blackberry Pearl since it would allow me to do away with my PDA.

We live in a rural area with few choices for cell service (we use US Cellular) so my phone choices are somewhat limited. The only other one that I'm really considering is the new Razr.

Who has the Blackberry and what do you think of it?

I am switching from the Razr to the Blackberry Curve... I like the Curve because it has a full keyboard, vs. the Pearl with only 1/2 keyboard. Plus - I like the RED color of the Curve. :D

I have a MOTO Q and love it

I have the pearl and love it. You just have to get use to the key board. I have little fingers so it works great. A few of my friends have them to and they love it as well.

Princessoly22 said:
I have the pearl and love it. You just have to get use to the key board. I have little fingers so it works great. A few of my friends have them to and they love it as well.
Oh good! Do you use it for syncing to an Outlook calendar at all? I'm really interested in that feature.

I have one too & love it. I haven't figured out the sync part yet but I will someday. LOL

Yes! It works great. I love that i can have a phone and a pda all in one. I hated having both.

kearstin said:
Oh good! Do you use it for syncing to an Outlook calendar at all? I'm really interested in that feature.

This is what I am looking for as well! I would love to hear people views on PDA phones... Started another thread about it even.

I just got a Blackberry Curve last week and I'm loving it! Unfortunately it feeds my addiction of checking my email so often, but it was fun today at the mall when the kids were playing in the play area and I was checking email. I found I can also check CS, but that's a little hard to scroll through everything. I'm SURe it does a ton more that I don't even know yet because I haven't read the manual. I know it does sync with Outlook, but I'm not even sure how to go about it. It helps me weed my email out throughout the day if I'm not home, so then I don't have such a huge stack to weed through.

it helps me too because our kitchen island has become a 2nd office where I have my wireless laptop, then paperworks starts to pile....and pile....and pile. Drives DH nuts. So, now I'm more likely to keep my laptop in my office, keep the island clean and if I check my blackberry and want to reply to an email, I just go into my office and do it on the laptop. I'm trying to think of other ways to convince DH that the $30/month fee for email and internet access is worth it! He wasn't thrilled to hear that. I told him I'd cut down on my $4.31 Skinny Cinnamon Dolce lattes in order to keep that feature.:D

Bottom line I really love it and if they're still $99.99, it's a GREAT deal!

Great information all! I knew you guys would be the ones to ask!! Thanks so much :D

Related to Reviews for the Blackberry Pearl

1. What are the overall reviews for the Blackberry Pearl?

The Blackberry Pearl has received mostly positive reviews, with many users praising its sleek design, user-friendly interface, and strong battery life. However, some users have reported issues with the camera quality and call reception.

2. How does the Blackberry Pearl compare to other smartphones?

The Blackberry Pearl stands out for its compact size and physical keyboard, making it a popular choice for those who prefer a more traditional smartphone experience. However, it may not have as many features or advanced technology as some other smartphones on the market.

3. Are there any common complaints about the Blackberry Pearl?

Some users have reported issues with the trackball becoming unresponsive or malfunctioning over time. Additionally, the Blackberry Pearl may not be as compatible with certain apps or have as many customization options as other smartphones.

4. Is the Blackberry Pearl a good choice for business use?

Yes, the Blackberry Pearl is known for its strong email and messaging capabilities, making it a popular choice for business professionals. It also has security features such as password protection and remote wipe for added protection of sensitive information.

5. How is the call quality on the Blackberry Pearl?

The call quality on the Blackberry Pearl is generally good, with many users reporting clear and reliable calls. However, as with any phone, the call quality may vary depending on your location and network coverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kaseydee
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies