• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Perfect Phone for Under $100 with AT&T

In summary, AT&T offers a variety of budget-friendly options for phones under $100, such as the Samsung Galaxy J2, LG Phoenix 5, and Motorola Moto E6. These phones come with features like HD displays, high-quality cameras, and long-lasting batteries. You can use your existing AT&T plan with these phones by simply inserting your SIM card. Additional costs may include activation fees, taxes, and accessories. All phones purchased through AT&T come with a limited warranty, but you can also purchase additional protection plans.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm in the market for a new phone & have no idea what to get. I don't want to spend more then $100 on said phone.

What do I need/want for features on a new phone? I am looking at the Blackberry Pearl - Red, but I have no idea if that's more phone than I need.

I don't do text messaging or downloading from the internet on my phone. I'm at home & have the internet on my computer for that.

We have AT&T as our carrier. I don't know if that limits our phone choices or not.

TIA!
Crystal

sounds like you need a basic phone. Go to your AT&T store and see what is cheapest.

I think the blackberry would be way more "phone" than your looking for - those are best for people who need to keep up with email etc. I like the razor phone its slim and easy to use.

Related to Finding the Perfect Phone for Under $100 with AT&T

What are the options for phones under $100 with AT&T?

AT&T offers a variety of budget-friendly options for phones under $100. Some popular choices include the Samsung Galaxy J2, the LG Phoenix 5, and the Motorola Moto E6.

Do these phones come with any special features?

Although they are budget-friendly, these phones still come with some great features. The Samsung Galaxy J2 has a 5-inch HD display and a 5MP camera, the LG Phoenix 5 has a 13MP camera and a fingerprint sensor, and the Motorola Moto E6 has a 5.5-inch display and a long-lasting battery.

Can I use my existing AT&T plan with these phones?

Yes, you can use your current AT&T plan with these phones. Simply insert your SIM card into the new phone and you will be good to go.

Are there any additional costs with purchasing a phone under $100?

In addition to the cost of the phone, you may also need to pay for activation fees, taxes, and any accessories you choose to purchase. These costs may vary depending on your location and the phone you choose.

Is there a warranty included with these phones?

Yes, all phones purchased through AT&T come with a limited warranty. This covers any manufacturer defects or malfunctions. You also have the option to purchase additional protection plans for added coverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilChefBeth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies