• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Review: Turkey Platter Outlet - Honest Feedback and Opinions

In summary, the Turkey Platter on Outlet is 18 inches by 13 inches and is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave-safe and comes with a one-year guarantee. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher but hand-washing is recommended for best results.
SusanBP0129
Anyone have it?
How is it?

The oval platter with cutting board insert is GREAT! I use it all the time. It's not huge though. I've had it since it came out years ago. Was there something specific you were wondering about it?

I have one. It's nice. It matches the FV stoneware. The cutting board that comes with it is a little small (and I don't know where mine is), but it fits in the center of the platter.

How big is the actual platter? like the size of the new cranberry accented one?

It's not as big as the new one. I think it's more elongated than the new one.

The stoneware oval baker fits in the middle. In fact, you can use the oval baker (not the mini one, the regular one) upside down as a pedestal, and put the platter on top. Just like you can using the DDB and the round version of this platter.

Related to Review: Turkey Platter Outlet - Honest Feedback and Opinions

1. What is the size of the Turkey Platter on Outlet?

The Turkey Platter on Outlet measures 18 inches by 13 inches, providing plenty of space for your Thanksgiving feast.

2. Is the Turkey Platter on Outlet oven-safe?

Yes, the Turkey Platter on Outlet is made of durable stoneware and is oven-safe up to 450°F, making it perfect for roasting your turkey.

3. Can the Turkey Platter on Outlet be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Turkey Platter on Outlet is microwave-safe, making it convenient for reheating leftovers.

4. Does the Turkey Platter on Outlet come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a one-year guarantee, including the Turkey Platter on Outlet.

5. What is the recommended cleaning method for the Turkey Platter on Outlet?

The Turkey Platter on Outlet is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand-washing with warm, soapy water and avoiding harsh scrubbers that may damage the stoneware surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC