• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamped Bridal Shower Invite: What Do You Think?

In summary, the "Revamped Bridal Shower Invite" package offers 25 personalized invitations with envelopes, 25 thank you cards with envelopes, and 25 matching address labels. It also includes access to customizable templates and designs, the ability to choose your own design, a 7-10 business day shipping time, the option to order additional invitations, and professional printing services for an additional fee.
brendaivette
Hey guys I just did a shower invite using bits and pieces from others........what do you think....................

Attachments

• Tom and Kathy are about to be wed.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 317
very cute! good work :)

Cute, good job!

Ann R.

Very cute! I would only suggest that you make the font size of the poem larger...some might have problems reading it in such a small size.

Looks great. I agree with Kelly on increasing the font size on the poem.

I love that poem! I agree with everyone on making the font bigger... I'm young and I had to squint to read it :eek: so I can't imagine what it would be like for the old people, excuse me seasoned people :p out there to read that! I absolutely love that you put an emphasis on not bringing a gift but buying one at the show! How cute would it be to include a PC recipe card with the invite for people to write down their favorite recipe (that's the part I like about PC's invites).

Related to Revamped Bridal Shower Invite: What Do You Think?

1. What is included in the "Revamped Bridal Shower Invite" package?

The "Revamped Bridal Shower Invite" package includes 25 personalized invitations with envelopes, 25 thank you cards with envelopes, and 25 matching address labels. It also includes access to customizable templates and designs to create the perfect invitation for your event.

2. Can I choose the design for my invitations?

Yes, our "Revamped Bridal Shower Invite" package offers a variety of customizable templates and designs for you to choose from. You can also add your own personal touches, such as photos or special messages, to make the invitation unique to your event.

3. How long does it take to receive my invitations?

Once you have finalized your design and placed your order, you can expect to receive your invitations within 7-10 business days. Rush shipping options are also available for an additional fee.

4. Can I order additional invitations if I need more than 25?

Yes, you can order additional invitations in increments of 25. Simply contact our customer service team to place your order and ensure that all of your invitations match perfectly.

5. Do you offer printing services for the invitations?

Yes, we offer professional printing services for an additional fee. Simply upload your design and choose your desired paper type and quantity, and we will take care of the rest. This option is perfect for those who do not have access to a printer or prefer a more polished look for their invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Amanda Woods