• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returned Goods Department Address: How to Find and Use It?

In summary, a returned goods address is a designated address provided by a company or seller for customers to send back unwanted or defective items for refunds or exchanges. It is important because it allows for easy returns and helps companies keep track of returned items. The returned goods address can usually be found on the company's website or packaging slip, and if incorrect, customers should contact the company to verify the correct address. Some companies may have restrictions on using the returned goods address, so it is important to review their return policy beforehand.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I need the address for the returned goods dept? Anyone have it? How can I find it in the future??

I'm 99% certain this is the one.

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Solution Center
180 N Meadow Road
Addison IL 60101-1411

I'm not sure how to find it... Someone posted it on here after they changed it and I just saved it so if/when I needed it I didn't have to go searching.

HTH

HO will email it to you once you submit a product adjustment and get a reference number. The one Kearstin posted looks right, but you might want to wait to hear from HO to be sure.

It really should be published in the policies and proceedures. It is not! I just looked for 5 minutes and could not find it. When I first started they had the address available. Sometime you have to call an adjustment in and you do not get an email verification. I had to return something of my own and this was the case.

I know they want to avoid people returning without a Ref #, but really... the address should be published for the consultants.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can help you with the address for the returned goods department. The address is 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA 12345. In the future, you can find this information by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and going to the "Returns" section. There, you will find all the necessary information for returning products. I hope this helps!

What is a returned goods address?

A returned goods address is the designated address where customers can send back unwanted or defective items for a refund or exchange. This address is typically provided by the company or seller and is used for processing returns.

Why is a returned goods address important?

A returned goods address is important because it allows customers to easily return items and receive refunds or exchanges. It also helps companies keep track of returned items and ensures that they are sent to the correct location for processing.

Where can I find the returned goods address?

The returned goods address can usually be found on the company's website, in the return policy section, or on the packaging slip that comes with the item. If you are unsure, you can contact the company directly to obtain the correct address.

What should I do if the returned goods address is incorrect?

If you believe that the returned goods address provided to you is incorrect, contact the company immediately to verify the correct address. It is important to send returns to the correct address to ensure that they are processed in a timely manner.

Are there any restrictions on using a returned goods address?

Some companies may have specific restrictions on using a returned goods address, such as a time limit for returns or certain conditions for returning items. It is important to review the company's return policy before using the returned goods address to ensure that you comply with any restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • kp58ny
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • JaimeQ