• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Return Without Receipt?? Previous Consultant Has Retired Business

In summary, you have up to 1 year from the date of purchase to return a product without a receipt. You can still return a product purchased from a previous consultant who has retired their business, but you will need to provide proof of purchase. In most cases, you will receive a full refund for a return without a receipt, but the refund amount may vary. Unfortunately, exchanges without a receipt are not possible and you will need to return the product for a refund and make a new purchase for a desired item. It is not necessary to return the product in its original packaging, but it must be in its original condition with all parts and components in order to be eligible for a return.
HeatherZ
Hello everyone,

A customer at a recent show brought her egg slicer. She asked me if I could return it for a new one. The piece with the wires kept falling out on her. How do I return something for her without the receipt. She knows the previous consultants name but she no longer works for PC. How do I go about doing this??

Thanks! HeatherZ

If she knows approximately when she bought it and possibly the host's name, you can call HO with that info and the consultant info and they should be able to find the order. Or, you can offer the replacement part for the wires. I believe it is $4 with tax but no shipping.

I agree- call HO and explain the situation and see if they have it in their records. Do they wires as a last resort, but it might be the actual slicer that has an imperfection making the wires not fit right.

Related to Return Without Receipt?? Previous Consultant Has Retired Business

1. How long do I have to return a product without a receipt?

You have up to 1 year from the date of purchase to return a product without a receipt.

2. Can I return a product purchased from a previous consultant who has retired their business?

Yes, you can still return a product purchased from a previous consultant who has retired their business. However, you will need to provide proof of purchase such as a copy of the original receipt or a confirmation email.

3. Will I receive a full refund for a return without a receipt?

In most cases, you will receive a full refund for a return without a receipt. However, the refund amount may vary depending on the condition of the product and the current pricing of the item.

4. Can I exchange a product without a receipt?

Unfortunately, we are unable to process exchanges without a receipt. You will need to return the product for a refund and then make a new purchase for the desired item.

5. Do I need to return the product in its original packaging for a return without a receipt?

No, you do not need to return the product in its original packaging for a return without a receipt. However, the product must be in its original condition and have all of its parts and components in order to be eligible for a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellerCooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • klsnyder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • Lilamyw3