• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resume - How Do You List Your Pampered Chef Experience

In the job I'm applying for I would assist with organizing events as well as set-up and tear down. I know my PC experience would help w/this, but not sure how to let that shine through. Thanks for any help you can give. I entered personal chef- kidding... I put that I successfully ran my own home based business, I put that I developed a business model, did marketing, home demo's taught people how to cook, and re-stocked
pampchefrhondab
Hi All,

Hopefully I can get some ideas by tomorrow - I'm going to be applying for another job. How do you list your PC experience on your resume?

In the job I'm applying for I would assist with organizing events as well as set-up and tear down. I know my PC experience would help w/this, but not sure how to let that shine through.

Thanks for any help you can give.

I entered personal chef- kidding... I put that I successfully ran my own home based business, I put that I developed a business model, did marketing, home demo's taught people how to cook, and re-stocked people's kitchens one tool at a time... HTH

I had Pampered Chef listed and Independent Sales Consultant
with all my duties, sales, marketing, customer service, phones, creating brochures, etc. I also had my voicemail greeting with PC on it. However, after turning in about 100 resumes and not hearing much back, I revised it. Removed PC from both. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I had a few hang up calls when my PC message was on there (I never did call them back). I had no calls for interviews. Since I've removed it I've had 3 interviews. I wondered if potential employers think that too much time would be devoted to PC. I'm not sure. Didn't make much since to me, and maybe it is just a coincidence but until I get hired somewhere I'm leaving PC out for now

I separated it on my resume. Being in the medical profession, I put medical experience, the other experience. Even though we know our business is a business, some people do not see it that way; however, I did want them to know that I did it because of the self motivating and marketing skills that we have to have.

Hi there!

As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand your dilemma. Including your PC experience on your resume can definitely make you stand out in the job market. One way to do this is by highlighting your event planning and organizational skills under your work experience section. You can mention how you have successfully planned and executed various events for your PC business, such as cooking demonstrations or parties. Additionally, you can mention your experience with setting up and tearing down for these events, as well as any customer service skills you have developed through your PC business. Don't forget to also include any leadership roles you have held within your PC team, as this shows your ability to work well with others and take on responsibilities. Good luck with your job application! Let your PC experience shine through and I'm sure you'll impress any potential employer.

What is the best way to list my Pampered Chef experience on my resume?

The best way to list your Pampered Chef experience on your resume is to create a separate section specifically for your work at Pampered Chef. Include the company name, your job title, and the dates of your employment. Then, list your main responsibilities and accomplishments, highlighting any specific skills or achievements that are relevant to the job you are applying for.

Should I include my Pampered Chef experience if it was a part-time or side job?

Absolutely! Any work experience, whether full-time or part-time, can be valuable to include on your resume. Pampered Chef is a well-known and respected company, so having it on your resume can showcase your skills, work ethic, and ability to balance multiple responsibilities.

How do I highlight my achievements at Pampered Chef on my resume?

When listing your Pampered Chef experience, be sure to include specific achievements or successes that you had while working there. This could include exceeding sales goals, receiving positive feedback from customers, or being recognized for your contributions to the company. Use numbers and metrics when possible to demonstrate the impact of your work.

Should I include my Pampered Chef experience if it is not directly related to the job I am applying for?

Yes, you should still include your Pampered Chef experience on your resume, even if it is not directly related to the job you are applying for. Any work experience can demonstrate valuable skills and qualities that employers are looking for, such as customer service, time management, and teamwork.

What is the best way to format my Pampered Chef experience on my resume?

The best way to format your Pampered Chef experience on your resume is to use bullet points to list your responsibilities and achievements. This makes it easy for employers to quickly scan and understand your experience. Use a consistent format and font throughout your resume to make it visually appealing and professional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat
Replies