• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Results of 24 Bookings in 24 Hours

In summary, the author is doing well with cold calling. He has 3 set dates, 3 maybes, and a whole bunch of no's. He still has more people to call, but he has gotten some good responses so far. He is asking for referrals when he gets a no, and he is making sure to tell his aunt to have everyone fill out their name and phone number on the catalog orders.
Chef_2_Four
I'm not done yet but so far I have 3 set dates, 3 maybes, and a whole bunch of no's. Not bad for an hour out of my time. I still have more people to call. Unfortunately I don't have 100 people even with past customers because all of my shows have consisted of the same people, which is why I have problems booking shows. These 3 will have different people which is great!! Plus my aunt emailed me (after I emailed her) and she is going to do a catalog show!

Awesome! That's exactly how I got my initial bookings....my director had issued this challenge to everyone in the cluster. I was able to get 12 shows booked! Granted I had family/friends willing to do shows to get me started, so it was easier for me than those of you who have been in the business for a while, but I told my friend who sells another product to try this for her business. It's a great way to boost your confidence for cold calling!

Chef_2_Four said:
I'm not done yet but so far I have 3 set dates, 3 maybes, and a whole bunch of no's. Not bad for an hour out of my time. I still have more people to call. Unfortunately I don't have 100 people even with past customers because all of my shows have consisted of the same people, which is why I have problems booking shows. These 3 will have different people which is great!! Plus my aunt emailed me (after I emailed her) and she is going to do a catalog show!

Way to go!!!

Make sure to tell your aunt to have everyone fill out their name AND phone number on those catalog orders so you can follow up with those people too!

Awesome job! Now, are you asking for referrals when you get a no? Make sure they know you are trying to get out of your circle of friends and family so you don't have to keep on bugging them. :D

Good for you!!!

cmdtrgd said:
Awesome job! Now, are you asking for referrals when you get a no? Make sure they know you are trying to get out of your circle of friends and family so you don't have to keep on bugging them. :D

I haven't been, but I defintely will with my calls tomorrow!

I got another after I posted the original! So now I have 5 including my Aunt!!

Related to Results of 24 Bookings in 24 Hours

What is "Results of 24 Bookings in 24 Hours"?

"Results of 24 Bookings in 24 Hours" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants strive to book 24 parties in 24 hours in order to earn special rewards and incentives.

How can I participate in "Results of 24 Bookings in 24 Hours"?

In order to participate in this promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have access to the company's online booking system. You can also reach out to your upline or team leader for support and guidance.

What are the rewards for achieving 24 bookings in 24 hours?

The rewards for achieving 24 bookings in 24 hours vary, but typically include free products, bonuses, and other incentives. The specific rewards may change with each promotion, so be sure to check with your upline or the company for the latest information.

What is the timeframe for completing 24 bookings?

The timeframe for completing 24 bookings is 24 hours, starting from the designated start time. This gives consultants a sense of urgency and encourages them to reach out to potential hosts and customers to book parties quickly.

Is "Results of 24 Bookings in 24 Hours" available in all regions?

Yes, "Results of 24 Bookings in 24 Hours" is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their region. However, the specific rewards and details of the promotion may vary depending on the region, so be sure to check with your upline or the company for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • husbandwifepcteam