• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 24 Bookings in 24 Hours: Try This Proven Strategy for Boosting Sales!

In summary, the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion is a limited-time offer where customers can earn special rewards by booking a Pampered Chef party within 24 hours of attending one. To qualify, attendees must book a party with a minimum of 10 orders and $200 in sales within 24 hours. The rewards vary based on party sales and include free products, discounts, and a chance to win a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters. This promotion is only open to customers who are not currently consultants, but consultants can still earn rewards by referring friends and family to another consultant. To schedule a party, customers can contact a local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website.
Jayne
Gold Member
I thought some of you might be interested in this...I wanted to try it for myself before I passed it on!! I emailed everyone on my mailing list on Tuesday Sept. 5th and asked for reponses no later than Thursday Sept. 7th by 9 pm. So far I have gotten 10 bookings and 4 maybe's (I still have 9 hours to go)!! If all 10 bookings had $450 in sales that's $4500 in sales and $1035 in commissions at 23%. I spent approximately 3-4 hours on the phone and 1/2 hour emailing. This is better than 2-3 bookings at a 3 hour show, I am definitely happy with the results. Try it and let me know if this works for you... I have attached the email with the instructions that came from a member of my cluster!! GOOD LUCK!!

Attachments

• 24 BOOKINGS IN 24 HOURS.doc
    33 KB · Views: 631
Great job! How many people did you email? Did you call the people that you emailed or others?

I emailed 82 people and call about 50!! There are soooo many I have not called yet, but I am getting down to the wire!!

I did this last week and got 12 shows. I'm happy.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this idea with us. It sounds like you had great success with it, and I'm sure others will be interested in trying it out as well. It's always helpful to hear about different methods for booking parties and increasing sales. I will definitely give this a try and let you know how it goes. Thanks again for sharing and good luck with your future parties!

Related to Get 24 Bookings in 24 Hours: Try This Proven Strategy for Boosting Sales!

1. What is the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion?

The "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion is a limited-time offer where customers can earn special rewards by booking a Pampered Chef party within 24 hours of attending one. It is a fun and exciting way to get your friends and family together for a cooking demonstration and earn free products.

2. How do I qualify for the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion?

To qualify for the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion, you must attend a Pampered Chef party and then book your own party within 24 hours of attending. Your party must have a minimum of 10 orders and reach at least $200 in sales. You must also be a resident of the United States or Canada.

3. What are the rewards for participating in the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion?

The rewards for participating in the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion vary based on the total sales of your party. The more orders and sales you have, the more rewards you can earn. These rewards include free products, discounts, and even a chance to win a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Illinois.

4. Can I participate in the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion if I am already a consultant?

Unfortunately, the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion is only open to customers who are not currently consultants. However, if you are a consultant and have friends or family who are interested in hosting a party, you can still earn rewards by referring them to another consultant.

5. How do I schedule a party for the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion?

To schedule a party for the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for your party and help you get started with planning and inviting guests. Remember, you must book your party within 24 hours of attending another one to qualify for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Elaine C
  • kaceyleigh2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kaceyleigh2
  • kaceyleigh2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies