• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Requesting Hospitality for Remote Team Members: Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to request hospitality for remote team members, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Hospitality" tab, click on "Request Hospitality", fill out the necessary information for each team member, and click "Submit" to send your request. It is recommended to make the request at least 2 weeks in advance to allow for processing and arrangements. Multiple team members can be requested at once by filling out their information on the request form. Various hospitality options are available, such as virtual events, online trainings, and personalized gifts. A confirmation email will be received once the request is approved, and any issues or concerns will be addressed directly.
amy07
I know this is going to sound dumb, but I have never had to request Hospitality for any of my Team members. But I have 1 that doesn't want to make the drive to my house every month (she's an hour away). So, even though I knew of a Director close to her, I called HO to get a referral, because I wanted her (Director) to get the credit thru HO for recognition (if it is ever needed). They gave me the Director I already knew of, which I'm very happy about. I've left her a voicemail. Now what?

You wait for her to call back. Then you work out recognition, etc, through her.

Hi there,First of all, there's no need to feel dumb for not knowing how to request hospitality for your team members. We all have to start somewhere and it's great that you're taking the initiative to do so now.It's understandable that your team member doesn't want to make the long drive to your house every month. It's great that you're looking for a solution that benefits both of you. Calling HO for a referral was a smart move and it's great that they gave you the director you already knew of.Now that you've left her a voicemail, the next step would be to follow up with her if you don't hear back within a reasonable amount of time. You could also try reaching out to her through other channels such as email or social media if you have that information. It's important to communicate clearly and promptly with her so that she knows you're serious about wanting to recognize her for her hard work.I hope everything works out and your team member gets the recognition she deserves. Keep up the good work!

1. How do I request hospitality for remote team members?

To request hospitality for remote team members, you will need to follow these steps:

• Step 1: Log in to your Pampered Chef account
  • Step 2: Go to the "Hospitality" tab
  • Step 3: Click on "Request Hospitality"
  • Step 4: Fill out the necessary information for each team member
  • Step 5: Click "Submit" to send your request

2. How far in advance should I request hospitality for my remote team members?

We recommend requesting hospitality for remote team members at least 2 weeks in advance. This will allow enough time for us to process your request and make necessary arrangements.

3. Can I request hospitality for multiple team members at once?

Yes, you can request hospitality for multiple team members at once. Simply fill out the necessary information for each team member on the request form.

4. What types of hospitality options are available for remote team members?

We offer a variety of hospitality options for remote team members, including virtual events, online trainings, and personalized gifts. Please specify your preferred option when making your request.

5. How will I know if my request for hospitality has been approved?

You will receive a confirmation email once your request for hospitality has been approved. If there are any issues or concerns with your request, we will contact you directly to discuss further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • JMT
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
  • Sheila