• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replace Asian Seasoning Mix: Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet Recipe

In summary, the Asian Seasoning Mix contains a blend of garlic, ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and spices and is gluten-free. It can be used in a variety of recipes and has a mild level of spiciness which can be adjusted by adding additional chili flakes or hot sauce. The pork in the recipe can also be substituted with chicken, beef, or tofu, with appropriate adjustments to cooking time.
babywings76
Gold Member
:eek: I have to run to the store in a few minutes but I need help figuring out what to get to replace the Asian seasoning mix that the recipe calls for. It's for the Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet recipe

i think we were told soy sauce and garlic

Thanks, that's great because I've got that on hand already! Yea, no new seasonings to buy--other than PC's on my ever-growing wish list! :) If anyone knows amounts that I should use for this recipe, can you let me know? Thanks!

1. What is the ingredient list for the Asian Seasoning Mix?

The Asian Seasoning Mix contains a blend of garlic, ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and spices.

2. Is the Asian Seasoning Mix gluten-free?

Yes, our Asian Seasoning Mix is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

3. Can I use the Asian Seasoning Mix for other recipes besides the Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet?

Yes, the Asian Seasoning Mix can be used in a variety of recipes such as stir-fries, marinades, and dressings. Get creative and experiment with different dishes!

4. How spicy is the Asian Seasoning Mix?

The Asian Seasoning Mix has a mild level of spiciness. If you prefer a spicier dish, you can always add additional chili flakes or hot sauce to your liking.

5. Can I substitute the pork in the recipe with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the pork with chicken, beef, or tofu. Adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure the protein is fully cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• silly@hrt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • abrahamlaur
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • Christ Follower