• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marinade Recipe With Asian Seasoning?

In summary, the co-worker would like a recipe for a marinade using the Asian Seasoning. There is a recipe on the side of the bottle, but the co-worker is not the marinade-person in the house. The Asian Seasoning has a salad dressing recipe on the side of the bottle that might work as a marinade.
Luv2bake
I need help! I have a co-worker here who would love a recipe for marinade using our Asian Seasoning. I'm clueless. Any suggestions would so welcome!! She is a great customer of mine so I would love to keep her happy.

Anyone have a suggestion on a marinade?

Is there anything on the side of the bottle? I know some come with recipes. Maybe try emailing the test kitchen or looking up online for a kind of marinade that would need asian seasoning.

I don't have this seasoning but I would probably just put some seasoning in a ziplock bag, add a little oil of some kind... maybe even a touch of sesame oil and then some sort of liquid... Orange juice, pineapple juice or some sort of vinegar that would marry well with the seasonings... red wine, sherry, champagne vinegar. Again, I don't have the seasoning so I don't know what would go with it.

I throw stuff like this together all the time. Seasoning, oil, and liquid and you are good to go. Maybe if you have the seasoning you can smell it and make some better recomendations to her.

I would add some to some rice wine vinegar, and soy sauce...and maybe a couple cloves of crushed garlic. Sorry, don't have measurements though - this is the type of thing I do by sight and taste....ETA - and I meant to say a little sesame oil too!

Awesome suggestions ya'll...I will forward that on to her. I am not the marinade-person in my house hold (luv2BAKE, not luv2GRILL...ha ha). There wasn't anything on the bottle but I think she will be very happy with this information. I will have my DB (boyfriend?) try it as well!

The 29 Minute or Less cookbook has a good recipe for Korean-Style Beef Bowl.We add Asian Seasoning to that recipe, about 1/2 tsp. and omit the tbsp of sugar. The sesame seeds in the AS make it a real treat, with peppery bite from the other seasonings.

I *think* there is a marinade recipe on the side of the bottle. I'm not at home or else I would tell you for sure. I'm pretty sure though.

The Asian Seasoning has a salad dressing recipe on the side of the bottle. Might work as a marinade :)

What ingredients are typically used in an Asian-inspired marinade recipe?

Asian-inspired marinades commonly use ingredients such as soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, and brown sugar. These ingredients provide a balance of salty, sweet, and tangy flavors.

How long should I marinate my protein in an Asian seasoning marinade?

The recommended marinating time can vary depending on the type of protein you are using. In general, chicken and fish can be marinated for 30 minutes to 2 hours, while beef and pork can be marinated for 2-4 hours. It is not recommended to marinate for longer than 8 hours as the protein can become tough.

Can I use an Asian seasoning marinade on vegetables?

Yes, an Asian seasoning marinade can be used on a variety of vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, and onions. It is recommended to marinate the vegetables for 30 minutes before grilling or roasting.

Can I make an Asian marinade ahead of time?

Absolutely! In fact, marinating for a longer period of time can enhance the flavor. You can make the marinade a day in advance and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. Just be sure to give it a good stir before using.

How should I store leftover marinade?

If you have leftover marinade, it can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. However, if it has come into contact with raw meat, it should be discarded to avoid cross-contamination. It is always best to make only the amount of marinade needed for your recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • silly@hrt