• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Regional Event in Hilliard, OH: What Should I Wear?

In summary, the regional event is a smaller scale meeting that will give you the opportunity to learn more about the new products coming out this fall. KrisWhats the regional event?
I don't have that question on mine at this time. I haven't decided how I feel about it because I don't want anyone to feel pressured.

I had my 2nd show after the regional last night and it went well and everyone had so much FUN! I used the pom poms and my soft ball. However, I want to get a horn or something else that makes some noise to use instead of the ball for the party cop. I also used my commercials and they (in my opinion) went better than my first show after regionals. A few guests came up to me after the show and said they had fun and I did a great job...that made me feel so good!! The show is just under $500 and I got 2 bookings. I really like my new demo and I'm having fun at my shows again.

I'm looking forward to my show tomorrow. I need to run & get pompoms today--and bath beads for my opp gift bags. I also need to practice my commercials out loud. I have already tweaked her wish list (didn't want the guests to have to fill out their addresses so much so I deleted it) & the guest care card (took off the question about the host starting--not sure if I want to do that yet). But I'm hoping to get some recruit leads. I figure it'll be lots of fun--the host is expecting 15-20, so I think it will work great. I'm going to try the closing the night of the show starting in March.

My Saturday show had low attendance because of the weather. However, with only 4 guests, I got 3 bookings! I LOVE the changes to my show.BTW: I found a police car that says, "Suspect in sight" before the siren goes off. Can't wait to use that!

Well, I had so much going on yesterday that I didn't get to practice my commercials & such. I'm going to wait until my March shows to do it. At today's show, I did pass out the catalogs at the end & used the wish list & guest care cards. Not many people used the wish list. But no one complained about waiting to see the catalogs AND I actually got time to clean up before people started running to me with orders--an added benefit!!!!!

I used a blank sheet of yellow paper for the wish list at my Saturday show. I do a walk through the catalog, so they had catalogs, but no order forms until the end.

I think Julie was right in suggesting this. They're much more likely to jot a note on a blank piece of paper than on an order form, so they're more likely to remember that they wanted such-and-such. Also, writing things down really does help them form a mental commitment to a product.

I hadn't thought about the extra time it gives me, but I did get a chance to look over all of the survey slips before people started bringing up their orders.

I wasn't sure of the squirt gun idea, so I got a soft nerf ball and I got a disc gun. The ones where you pull the trigger and a soft disc comes flying out. I give them a choice of which one they want to use. I also changed my show around and had awesome results!! Everyone said they had so much fun and yes I did get more bookings from ladies that would never had booked had I not had the booking comercial. What do you get by hosting a fun night out with friends? ME!!! I am your personal secretary! I send out your invites, I buy all the supplies that I will need to demo, I will cook it for you, and I even clean up my mess!!! Everyone laughs and then they check the box that they want to host a show!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
janetupnorth