• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Rediscover Your Mojo: Tips for Finding Inspiration in Tough Times

In summary, this book offers practical tips and strategies for finding inspiration during tough times. It includes exercises and prompts to help reflect, set goals, and take action. It is suitable for anyone looking to reignite their passion and drive, whether personally or professionally, and can be used by people of all ages.
finley1991
I know that myself for one has been struggling for a few weeks (okay, several weeks) on getting my mojo back and being inspired to work with everything that has been happening personally (more surgery for dad, family crap, etc), listening to people who are bummed about the economy, shows canceling, my team not performing well, etc.

Yesterday when I was cleaning I wanted to listen to something "lift me up" and I stumbled upon an MP3 from Conference called "What Really Matters Most". It was a workshop at National Conference and it addresses this very issue. I really liked it and am listening to it again today.

I can't attach the MP3 here, but you can find it on Consultant's Corner in the Resources section of the Online Training Center.

Hope that helps! :)

Seems like we could all use a little boost right now. I know I could.

Going to find it right now....

Thanks found it! DOes anyone know how we can save it?

If you right click on it, then "save target as" it should work. :)

Thanks Colleen!! Now I need to get it into Itunes so I can put it on my Ipod!

I am going to have to listen to this one tomorrow~I too am just wiped out ont he business front, but I have soooo many things I really need to do! Wednesday is my "day off" as far as errands go, so I'll listen and then do all of my ccc's!

1. How does this book help individuals find inspiration during tough times?

This book provides practical tips and strategies for rediscovering your motivation and inspiration, even when facing difficult challenges. It offers a variety of exercises and prompts to help you reflect, set goals, and take action towards finding your mojo again.

2. Is this book only for people who are struggling?

No, this book is for anyone who wants to reignite their passion and drive, whether it's during tough times or just a general feeling of stagnation. It offers valuable insights and techniques for maintaining motivation and inspiration in all areas of life.

3. Are there specific exercises or activities included in the book?

Yes, the book includes a variety of exercises and activities to help you explore your passions, set goals, and take action towards finding your mojo. These include journal prompts, visualization exercises, and action plans to help you stay motivated and inspired.

4. Can this book be used for both personal and professional growth?

Absolutely! The concepts and strategies in this book can be applied to both personal and professional goals. Whether you're looking to reignite your passion for a career or a hobby, this book can help you find the inspiration you need.

5. Is this book suitable for all ages?

Yes, this book is suitable for people of all ages and backgrounds. Whether you're a young adult just starting out in your career or a retiree looking for a new passion, the tips and techniques in this book can be applied to anyone looking to rediscover their mojo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Kathytnt