• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Top Performance Cluster $$?

P
Pampered Laura
Am I understanding the TPC $360 is to be redeemed for paperwork and supplies on/after August 1st... but if I want products I can't redeem them until September 1st? :( :eek:

Pampered Laura said:
Am I understanding the TPC $360 is to be redeemed for paperwork and supplies on/after August 1st... but if I want products I can't redeem them until September 1st? :( :eek:
Oooh, I think you're right about that. I remember some date difference and that sounds familiar. Maybe because the products don't come out officially until Sept 1st. But can't we use the PC$ on product samples? I wonder if you can use it for those. Ewwww, I hope it works for you to use it up ASAP!!!!

Can you redeem them for current products starting Aug. 1st?

It says:
"You may use this award in any dollar combination. For example, you may redeem $30 every month, or all $360 at once.

You can use your award immediately beginning august 1, 2007 for paperwork and supplies OR beginning in September your award can be used for all non-commissionable orders.

Check is not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.

This award is only valid on non-commissionable orders, and is not transferable. "

Looks like I don't get to use it at all unless it's for paperwork/supplies before they boot me out of the company for good. Do they repo my ruby ring, too? :(

Pampered Laura said:
It says:
Looks like I don't get to use it at all unless it's for paperwork/supplies before they boot me out of the company for good. Do they repo my ruby ring, too? :(

Wait... are you kidding or did I miss something??? I thought you were only stepping down from directorship, not quiting completely... Now you have me completely confused!

I hate to even suggest this but...maybe you should call the home office? Sorry--maybe that hurts. It's the only thing I can think of--you deserve to get what you have worked for.

PS. Hide that Ring!

katie0128 said:
Wait... are you kidding or did I miss something??? I thought you were only stepping down from directorship, not quiting completely... Now you have me completely confused!
Oh boy, Katie, you'll need to go back and read Laura's thread....

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=23024

Somewhere in the middle there, there were some BIG developments that occurred. Or just ask Laura.:(

pamperedbecky said:
Oh boy, Katie, you'll need to go back and read Laura's thread....

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=23024

Somewhere in the middle there, there were some BIG developments that occurred. Or just ask Laura.:(

I found it... after I posted that I went searching for Laura's Changes thread and after about an hour or so just got to the end! That's what I get for actually trying to do real work at my PT job on Tuesday... never gonna happen again!!!

Laura, could you get a bunch of supplies and then sell them to folks here? That would be a back-door way for you to get the money.

Or she can ask if another consultant can enter the order and redeem them for her. Just call HO and ask.

janetupnorth said:
Or she can ask if another consultant can enter the order and redeem them for her. Just call HO and ask.
Nope- it said in the note above that they weren't transferrable.

chefann said:
Laura, could you get a bunch of supplies and then sell them to folks here? That would be a back-door way for you to get the money.

I volunteer...

chefann said:
Nope- it said in the note above that they weren't transferrable.

Awww...too bad. Maybe HO will place an order for her on September 1st then directly into the main system.

I am sure that you can get your cluster mates to buy supplies off of you...then you aren't paying to ship them to anyone.

Let us know what you find out! You deserve to be able to use that $$, you earned it!!

Related to Redeeming Top Performance Cluster $$?

1. What is the TPC $360 and how does it work?

The TPC $360 is a top performance cluster program that rewards researchers with a $360 budget to be redeemed for paperwork and supplies. The program is designed to support and incentivize high-quality research.

2. When can I redeem the TPC $360?

The TPC $360 can be redeemed for paperwork and supplies starting on August 1st. However, if you wish to redeem it for products, you will have to wait until September 1st.

3. Can I use the TPC $360 for any type of supplies or products?

The TPC $360 can only be redeemed for paperwork, supplies, and products that are directly related to your research project. Any other use of the budget is not allowed.

4. Is there a deadline for redeeming the TPC $360?

Yes, the deadline for redeeming the TPC $360 is December 31st of the current fiscal year. Any unused budget will be forfeited after this date.

5. Can I transfer my TPC $360 to another researcher?

No, the TPC $360 is non-transferable and can only be used by the researcher who earned it. However, collaborations and joint projects may allow for shared use of the budget with prior approval from the program administrators.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andreamd8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • jenpottratz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • cincychef