• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit of Mine Has 2 Recruits Herself. She Decides She No Longer

L
ltkacz
Recruit of mine has 2 recruits herself. She decides she no longer wishes to be a consultant. Do her recruits go to me - or our director? I'm only a FD, so I'm thinking our director?

Thanks.

Re: Question
ltkacz said:
Recruit of mine has 2 recruits herself. She decides she no longer wishes to be a consultant. Do her recruits go to me - or our director? I'm only a FD, so I'm thinking our director?

Thanks.

No - they go to you. I had the same situation.

They do not count as your first line to promote to Director, but once you promote, they are part of your first line.:) (I could have promoted a couple different times if they counted!:cry:)

Re: QuestionThanks Becky =- you actually made my day!

Re: QuestionI didn't know this so thanks for the information!

Re: QuestionBut, if one of your consultants becomes a director before you, then you lose them. This will happen to me. Well, I have three months to become a director or I lose one of my two recruits. So I will no longer be a Future Director either. I'm not real happy about this policy....Bee

1. What happens to the recruits of a consultant who decides to leave?

The recruits of a consultant who decides to leave will go to either the consultant's direct upline or to the company's director. This will depend on the policies and procedures of the specific company.

2. Who will receive the commission from the recruits of a consultant who leaves?

The commission from the recruits of a consultant who leaves will be received by either the consultant's direct upline or the company's director, depending on the company's policies and procedures.

3. Is the decision of the consultant to leave final, or can it be reversed?

The decision of the consultant to leave is typically final, but it may be possible to reverse it if the consultant changes their mind and decides to stay. This will also depend on the company's policies and procedures.

4. Will the consultant still receive any bonuses or rewards for the recruits they brought in before leaving?

The consultant may still receive bonuses or rewards for the recruits they brought in before leaving, depending on the company's policies and procedures. Some companies may have a grace period where the consultant can still receive these benefits after leaving.

5. Can the consultant's recruits choose to stay with the company or follow the consultant to their new venture?

The consultant's recruits can choose to stay with the company or follow the consultant to their new venture. This will be up to the individual recruits and their preferences. However, it's important to note that they may have to follow the company's policies and procedures, which could include staying with the company or being assigned to a new consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
rmoesw01
  • mailgirl1978