• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Recruit Leads with a Cup of Tea: A Poem for Prospects

In summary, the "Have a Cup of Tea" poem was written by British poet and author Michael Joseph in the early 20th century and is often interpreted as a reminder to take a break and enjoy simple pleasures. It can be used in Pampered Chef tea party invitations with proper credit to the author and source. There are variations of the poem that have been adapted over the years and it can be found on tea-themed merchandise or printed for display at a Pampered Chef tea party.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Does anyone know of a little poem I can stick to a tea bag to give to recruit leads along with the recruiting information? Something about have a cup of tea on me and see if this could be for you...that's not it at all but you get the idea!

Recipe For Relaxation:
Tea Bag
Chocolate Kisses
Bath Beads
Votive Candle

Make Cup of Tea; Fill Bath Tub with water
and throw in Bath Beads; Light Votive Candle;
Immerse in Bath while enjoying your cup of tea
and some chocolate. Take 5 minutes to consider
the possibility of owning your own business.

"Here's some tea and a little rhyme,
To help you make the perfect climb.
Sip and see if this opportunity
Is the right fit for you and your destiny.
So have a cup on me and let's explore,
The possibilities that await in store."

1. What is the origin of the "Have a Cup of Tea" poem?

The "Have a Cup of Tea" poem was written by British poet and author Michael Joseph in the early 20th century. It was first published in his book "A Bowl of Stars" in 1919.

2. Is there a specific meaning behind the poem?

The poem is often interpreted as a reminder to take a break from the chaos of everyday life and enjoy simple pleasures, such as having a cup of tea. It also promotes the idea of slowing down and appreciating the present moment.

3. Can I use the poem in my Pampered Chef tea party invitations?

Yes, you are welcome to use the "Have a Cup of Tea" poem in your Pampered Chef tea party invitations. Just make sure to properly credit the author and source of the poem.

4. Are there any variations of the poem?

Yes, there are a few variations of the poem that have been adapted over the years. Some versions include additional lines or different wording, but the overall message remains the same.

5. Can I find the poem on any Pampered Chef products?

Currently, the "Have a Cup of Tea" poem is not featured on any Pampered Chef products. However, you can find it on various tea-themed merchandise or print it out to display at your Pampered Chef tea party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD