• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused on 1% Overrides: Senior Consultant Needed!

In summary, a Senior Consultant is someone who has sold $1000 within a month, and they get 1% extra of their sales. If the recruit under them sells, they also get 1% of their sales.
ShelbyMichalek
I know that all the information I'm getting says something about 1% overrides, etc, but I have no idea how to translate that into dollars! Someone who is a Sr. Consultant please help me out!!

My newest recruit lead, who is scheduled to submit her agreement next Friday if all goes well with her paychecks, is curious to know, and I want to be honest with her but I don't know.

Could someone give me or show me some examples?

Let's just say that you are a SC and you sell $1000, you get 1% extra of that ($10). When the recruit under you sells you get 1% of their sales too. So if you both submit $1000 in one month you would get an extra $20. $10 for you sales and $10 for theirs.

Yup. And if the recruit is inactive for the month, you will still be a Sr. Consultant but "paid as" a regular consultant, so you would get nothing from her since she was inactive and you would not get the extra 1% on your sales for that month.If she's inactive for 3 months, you revert back to the title of Consultant.If she's inactive for 6 months, she looses her consultant status and you loose her as a downline unless she signs again under you.

Thanks ladies!! I'm sure she will appreciate that, as she knows someone who might be willing to sign under her after she signs up.

She will earn extra PC Dollars if she recruits in her first 30 days! Get her to sign her recruit ASAP! She starts off with an automatic promotion!!! :D

how many recruits do you need to start earning a % of what they do?

I told her that Sheila, she's pretty excited and hopes to get her sister in law to sign!

Meigs said:
how many recruits do you need to start earning a % of what they do?

Just 1 :)
You get 1% of their sales, PLUS you get a 1% bonus on your OWN sales. You'd be a Senior Consultant.

Really! Oh Great, I didn't know that!
Every little bit helps i guess... =-)

Sheila said:
Yup. And if the recruit is inactive for the month, you will still be a Sr. Consultant but "paid as" a regular consultant, so you would get nothing from her since she was inactive and you would not get the extra 1% on your sales for that month.

If she's inactive for 3 months, you revert back to the title of Consultant.

Actually though the month you and her both sell (min $150) you are a senior consultant. If you or her don't sell same month you are a consultant again. There is no 3 month grace period with senior consultants. I can't find my book but it is either Director and AD or TL thru AD that has the 3 month grace period.

Really Sharon? My AD said it's with every level. I was specifically using my SC & her C as an example when I asked. She said the SC would keep her title, but be "paid as" a consultant. If she didn't meet all the qualifications for 3 months straight, then she would loose the title. Meigs: 1 active recruit = Sr. Consultant & a 1% override on your sales & on her sales as long as you each do $150 in sales. 2 active recruits = Team Leader IF the 2 recruits each do $150 in sales & you do $750 in sales - then you would get a 2% override on your sales & a 2% override on their sales. If either or both of them have recruits, you would get 1% off the sales of the active consultant(s) in your 2nd line.

Sharon is correct. There is no grace period for SC. If both are active, you are SC and paid as one. If one of you are inactive, you lose your title along with being paid as SC that month. You go back and forth each month, depending on the activity.

Directors and above are granted the title for 3 months...like Sharon, I am not sure if TL's are awarded the grace period.

I have 4 SC lines, and see the Title changes monthly based on activity.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Sharon is correct. There is no grace period for SC. If both are active, you are SC and paid as one. If one of you are inactive, you lose your title along with being paid as SC that month. You go back and forth each month, depending on the activity.

Directors and above are granted the title for 3 months...like Sharon, I am not sure if TL's are awarded the grace period.

I have 4 SC lines, and see the Title changes monthly based on activity.

BUT- If you are a SC, and are inactive for two consecutive months, you lose your SC status and career sales.

ChefCat said:
BUT- If you are a SC, and are inactive for two consecutive months, you lose your SC status and career sales.

Yes, 2 consecutives months will result a loss in career sales....it's across the board. EVERYONE, regardless of title, is subject to this. Not understanding the "BUT" Chefcat.

1. What is a 1% override?

A 1% override is a commission that is earned by a Senior Consultant when someone on their team makes a sale. This means that for every sale made by a team member, the Senior Consultant will earn 1% of the total sales amount.

2. How does a Senior Consultant earn the 1% override?

A Senior Consultant earns the 1% override by building and supporting a team of Consultants, who in turn make sales. The more successful the team is, the more overrides the Senior Consultant will earn.

3. Do I have to be a Senior Consultant to earn the 1% override?

Yes, only Senior Consultants are eligible to earn the 1% override. However, anyone can work towards becoming a Senior Consultant by building and supporting their team.

4. Is the 1% override in addition to my regular commission?

Yes, the 1% override is an additional commission on top of the regular commission earned from personal sales. It is a bonus for building and supporting a successful team.

5. Can the 1% override be earned indefinitely?

Yes, the 1% override can be earned indefinitely as long as the Senior Consultant continues to build and support their team and their team members make sales. It is a great way to earn passive income while also helping others succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefSharain
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • byrd1956