• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for a No-Demo Spring/Summer Show: Last-Minute & Prep-Ahead Options

In summary, for a spring/summer show where there will be no cooking demo and limited time for cooking, some recommended recipes are the Apple Berry Salsa and Cinnamon Chips, Pina Colada Upside Down Cake, Greek Cheese Torta served with crackers, Chicken Clubhouse Squares, and Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue. These recipes can be made ahead of time or are quick to prepare and can be served at room temperature. Additional suggestions include using bagel or pita pieces instead of bread for the Greek Cheese Torta, and serving the fondue with Chocolate-Drizzled Cinnamon Chips and fresh fruit for dipping.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I have my spring/summer show on sat. and need some recipes that can possible be cooked night before and can stay out for the show sat. because it is a no demo show (guest are customers and host) and if can't be cooked night before something that doesn't take long because have to bring my 3 month daugther in the morning to take shots so there will not be much time to do a lot of cooking on sat. morning.

show is 1 p.m. to about 3 p.m.

The Apple Bery Salsa and cinnamon Chips would work, also the Pina Colada Upside down cake in the new season's best would be a good one.

The new Greek Cheese Torta would work if you could put it on a Chillzanne or something to keep it semi-cool.

the pina colada upside-down cake could it be done in the fluted stoneware because I don't have the skillet or what could I use?

I made the Greek Cheese Torta the night before and served it with crackers. It's a really good recipe!

thanks any other suggestions

nikki70563 said:
the pina colada upside-down cake could it be done in the fluted stoneware because I don't have the skillet or what could I use?

I am wondering this too... can you do it as a microwave cake in the fluted stone? anyone tried it or will I have to experiment myself??? :chef:

I mention this recipe all the time, Chicken Clubhouse Squares.
I love this recipe and it is even good the next day after being refrigerated. The Greek Cheese Torta is a real good one. If you don't want to cook the bread you can always use bagel pieces or pita pieces. Since there is no demo it won't matter. For a dessert you could do the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue with Graham Sticks in different flavors.HAve fun!

climbercanoe3 said:
I mention this recipe all the time, Chicken Clubhouse Squares.
I love this recipe and it is even good the next day after being refrigerated.

The Greek Cheese Torta is a real good one. If you don't want to cook the bread you can always use bagel pieces or pita pieces. Since there is no demo it won't matter.

For a dessert you could do the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue with Graham Sticks in different flavors.

HAve fun!

Where can I find chicken clubhouse squares and cool and creamy chocolate fondue?

CLUBHOUSE CHICKEN SQUARES

2 pkg (8oz each) Refrigerated Crescent Rolls (do not super size)
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
2 TBS mayonnaise
1 small clove of garlic, pressed
1 tsp PANTRY ALL-PURPOSE DILL MIX
2 boneless chicken breasts – cooked
½ small cucumber, seeded, sliced, and quartered
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 pkg (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese
8-10 slices of bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of STONEWARE BAR PAN with longest sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using BAKER’S ROLLER, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
2. In CLASSIC BATTER BOWL, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with GARLC PRESS and dill mix. Mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust; top with chicken.
3. Thinly slice cucumber using ULTIMATE SLICE AND GRATE, fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; cut slices into quarters. Dice tomatoes using CHEF’S KNIFE. Grate cheese using DELUXE CHEESE GRATER. Sprinkle cucumber, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into squares.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrients per serving: (2 squares): Calories 300, Total Fat 20g, Saturated Fat 8g, Cholesterol 45mg, Carbohydrate 17g, Protein 11g, Sodium 560mg, Fiber less than 1g.
Diabetic exchanges per serving (2 squares): 1 starch, 1 meat, 3 fat (1 carb).

--
COOL & CREAMY CHOCOLATE FONDUE
(All the Best; P 96)

This silky, rich dessert is a decadent match for Chocolate-Drizzled Cinnamon Chips, fresh fruit and our Simple Additions TM serving pieces.

3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
½ teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
½ teaspoon rum or vanilla extract (optional)
Assorted fresh fruit dippers such as whole strawberries, apple, peach or pear wedges (optional)
Chocolate-Drizzled Cinnamon Chips (p. 19, optional)

1. Place chocolate morsels and half of the whipped topping in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon and rum extract, if desired; mix until smooth. Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.

2. To serve, spoon fondue into small bowl. Serve with fruit dippers and Chocolate-Drizzled Cinnamon Chips, if desired.

Yield: 2 cups (16 servings)

Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoons fondue): Calories 80,
Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 0 mg,
Carbohydrate 7 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 0 mg, Fiber 0 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving (2 tablespoons fondue):
1/2 fruit, 1 fat (1/2 carb)

thanks, i don't have pantry all purpose dill mix can something be sub or can it be omited?

You're Welcome! I just omit it.

anyone knows if you can????

bumping up

Springtime popcorn cake!Okay, my mom just sent me this recipe for a popcorn cake... yea, like a novelty cake made with popcorn.. I think it would be so cute as a cherry blossom cake and decorated with a few silk cherry blossoms... defiantly a make ahead and yummmy!!! I used chopped almonds and some of those sour cherry balls instead of gumdrops. Check it out. I made it using the trifle bowl and lined it with parchment to keep from sticking. Turn it over in the morning and presto chango.

Attachments

• CANDY000_PDF[1].pdf
    326.6 KB · Views: 274
Upside down and all around...
nikki70563 said:

anyone knows if you can????
The DDB should be fine. I think it would be cool in the fluted pan though. Very cool idea. I've done upside down cake in my springform pan without much problem as well. I think this recipe for the 12inch is to show off the amazing bakeablity of the cookware... worth the investment in the future if you can get one. Plus those pans are crazy huge.

How about Truffle Brownie Cups - just top with Cool Whip from the EAD right before. Pecan Tassies are good and can be made ahead of time.

Profiteroles are great! I love these for parties! Make them days ahead!
Make the profiteroles (fill with the filling) and freeze. When it is time to eat, take out of freezer about 15-30 minutes ahead and they will defrost - do not leave any kind of cover on the container when you are letting them defrost. Then if you want, just melt some choc chips and squeeze/swirl on top of the profiteroles. BTW: All the profiterole tips I learned were from ChefSuccess and although I was leary of freezing them - it really does work!

I don't know if you want to deal with hot dips - but I make the Touchdown Taco Dip, Hot Artichoke Dip and Hot Pizza Dip ahead of time (like the night before or morning of) (do not bake) and cover and put in the fridge. Then just pop it in the oven right before you need it and it is ready to go!

I have never made one of our Soups, but I suppose they could be made the night before - and put in the fridge. Then the day of - you could put it a crockpot. Anyone else ever done this?

That's all I have for now. Good Luck!

Last edited:

1. Can these recipes be prepared in advance?

Yes, all of the recipes in this collection are designed to be made ahead of time. This makes them perfect for a no-demo show where you are not able to prepare the meals in front of your guests.

2. Are these recipes suitable for spring and summer?

Absolutely! These recipes are specifically curated for the spring and summer seasons, using fresh and light ingredients that are perfect for warmer weather.

3. How long do these recipes take to prepare?

Most of these recipes can be prepared in under 30 minutes, with some options taking as little as 10 minutes. This allows for quick and easy meal prep for busy hosts.

4. Can these recipes be adapted for dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of these recipes include options for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Be sure to check the recipe notes for any necessary substitutions.

5. Can I make these recipes using Pampered Chef products?

While these recipes were developed with Pampered Chef products in mind, they can also be made with similar tools and equipment. However, we highly recommend using our products for the best results and ease of preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Donna Partlo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedpals