• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching My Goal: Celebrating Over $50,000 in Sales!

In summary, Rhonda has been working with PC for 4 years and is currently at $40,000 in career sales. She is close to $50,000 and will reach her goal by May 31st. To be recognized at National conference this summer, she needs to reach $50,000 by December 31st.
pampchefrhondab
WooHoo!

I reached one of my goals - I've sold over $50,000!!!

Wa-Hoo!! You get a special lunch at National Conference!! It is soooo cool, you'll love it!

Congratulations!

Whoohoo For You! :)
Do We Get A Special Lunch If We Go To Leadership Too?

Congratulations!

congrats! thats HUGE! i was just admiring how close i am to $15,000. $50,000 seems forever :)

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I was thinking about the special table. I'm going to have to stay active until after NC. I want to go to the special table:)! Also, I just love going to NC:)!

I have thoughts of quiting because my husband got a new job and is working a TON of hours. I guess at this point I'm not going to since I have bookings in Jan. and Feb. I also cleaned out my desk today and am starting to organize for the New Year!

Last edited:
congratulations! I should be joining you at the end of this month!!

Congrats! That is very exciting! I've been watching mine too-- I'm only $800 away from $50,000 career sales!!:)

Congrats!!!

Congrats, I am $5000 away.

Congrats to you, how long have you been doin pc and what do you get!:D

Congratulations Rhonda!

cewcooks said:
Congrats to you, how long have you been doin pc and what do you get!:D

I've been w/PC for a little over 4 years - part-time (only about 2 shows/month on average).

I get to attend a career lunch at National Conf. - other then that I don't think anything. I don't think you get your name on the wall at HO until $100,000.

thats some exciting news! hopefully someday I'll be in your spot saying woohoo for myself, but since i'm not,

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO FOR YOU!!!!!

WTG! I'm a little over $5500 right now but my goal is $10,000 by April 30th!

When do we need to reach $50,000 (date) to be recognized at National conference this summer? Is it Dec.31? or June?

The deadline is May 31st. You have awhile!! You guys can do it!

Congrats! I'm right there with you. I'll close out the shows to make $50,000 this week. So excited! :D

Thanks ChefKearns. I'll make it. I'm at $40,000.

Related to Reaching My Goal: Celebrating Over $50,000 in Sales!

What is "Reaching My Goal: Celebrating Over $50,000 in Sales!"?

"Reaching My Goal: Celebrating Over $50,000 in Sales!" is a milestone achievement for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached $50,000 or more in sales. It is a way for the company to celebrate and recognize the hard work and dedication of its consultants.

How do I qualify for "Reaching My Goal: Celebrating Over $50,000 in Sales!"?

To qualify for this achievement, you must have accumulated $50,000 or more in sales over your time as a Pampered Chef consultant. This can include online and in-person sales, as well as sales at parties and events.

What are the benefits of achieving "Reaching My Goal: Celebrating Over $50,000 in Sales!"?

Aside from the recognition and celebration, achieving this milestone also comes with perks such as a special pin and certificate, as well as an invitation to attend a special recognition event at the company's annual conference.

Can I still qualify for "Reaching My Goal: Celebrating Over $50,000 in Sales!" if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are also eligible to achieve this milestone. Your sales are accumulated over your entire time as a consultant, so whether you are part-time or full-time, you can still reach this goal.

What tips do you have for consultants who are working towards "Reaching My Goal: Celebrating Over $50,000 in Sales!"?

Consistency is key - make sure to consistently promote and share Pampered Chef products with your friends, family, and customers. Utilize social media, parties, and events to reach more potential customers. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey towards reaching your goal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow