• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $15,000 Sales: How Long to Get My Necklace?

In summary, the delivery time for a necklace depends on location and shipping method chosen. Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days and expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days in the US. The necklace can be tracked during shipping and a tracking number will be provided. International shipping is available but delivery times and additional fees may vary. The shipping address can be changed before the necklace is shipped, but not after. If the necklace arrives damaged or defective, contact customer service within 30 days for a return or exchange. Original packaging and proof of purchase are required for returns.
KayPT
So reached $15,000 sales a couple months ago and haven't gotten my necklace yet. I was just wondering how long it takes to get it after reaching this goal? Thank you!!

They send it to your director to give to you but it only take about a month..if that.

How long to get necklace?

I thought it had to do with whether you were wearing it over your collar or inside your neckline.

But I don't wear a lot of necklaces, myself.

(More like a dog collar on my way to the doghouse after this post.)

Congrats Kay! Yes, check with your Director. HO mails it to them. ;)

Thanks everyone! I bet you can all tell I'm pretty excited. I want to start wearing it!!

i was stalking my director when i hit 15k - lol!

1. How long will it take for my necklace to arrive?

The delivery time for your necklace will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. On average, it takes 3-5 business days for standard shipping and 1-2 business days for expedited shipping within the United States.

2. Can I track my necklace during shipping?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your necklace has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your package and estimate its delivery date.

3. Do you offer international shipping for necklaces?

Yes, we offer international shipping for necklaces to select countries. Please note that delivery times may vary and additional customs fees or taxes may apply depending on your location.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my necklace after I have placed my order?

If your necklace has not yet been shipped, we may be able to update the shipping address for you. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to request a change. Once the necklace has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

5. What should I do if my necklace arrives damaged or defective?

If your necklace arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of delivery. We will be happy to assist you with a return or exchange. Please note that all returns must be in their original packaging and accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies