• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gorgeous Silver Necklace - Make an Offer!

In summary, the Gorgeous Silver Necklace is made of high-quality sterling silver and cannot be engraved due to its design. It has a length of approximately 18 inches with a 2-inch extender and is hypoallergenic. You can make an offer for the necklace by clicking on the "Make an Offer" button and our team will review it.
KayPT
SOLD silver necklace SOLDIf anyone would like to buy my silver necklace, from reaching $15,000 in sales, it is for sale. I just don't wear it. It is brand new and in the bag.
I have no idea what it is worth, so please make an offer.
Thanks

Last edited:
Is it the chef's hat neclace??? I would be interested in purchasing it! How does $20 sound? (plus shipping) ....I have no idea what it costs either...
you can email me @ [email protected]
Thanks

You can call HO and ask how much it is to replace it. One of my consultants lost hers and we called. It was $15 or $20 I don't remember which.

SOLD, thank you!

What is the material of the Gorgeous Silver Necklace?

The Gorgeous Silver Necklace is made of high-quality silver, specifically sterling silver.

Can this necklace be engraved?

Unfortunately, this particular necklace cannot be engraved as the design does not allow for it.

What is the length of the necklace?

The length of the Gorgeous Silver Necklace is approximately 18 inches, with a 2-inch extender for added flexibility.

Is this necklace hypoallergenic?

Yes, the Gorgeous Silver Necklace is hypoallergenic and suitable for those with sensitive skin.

Can I negotiate the price for this necklace?

Yes, you can make an offer for the Gorgeous Silver Necklace. Simply click on the "Make an Offer" button and enter your desired price. Our team will review your offer and get back to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SBinkley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • sarahschefshop
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • pamperedval