• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching for the Stars: My Journey to Receiving a Special Honor at 80 Years Old

In summary, "Reaching for the Stars: My Journey to Receiving a Special Honor at 80 Years Old" is a heartwarming memoir about a determined woman who achieved a special honor at the age of 80. The author is a Pampered Chef consultant who shares her inspiring story in hopes of encouraging others to never give up on their dreams. This book is not only for Pampered Chef consultants, but for anyone who can relate to the universal themes of perseverance and determination. "Reaching for the Stars" is a special read because it showcases the power of resilience and reminds us that age should never hold us back from pursuing our dreams. It can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant, with a portion
baychef
Silver Member
Maybe when I reach my 80th birthday, I will achieve a beautiful star such as Ann S., but I had to toot my horn....I received my star today! Thanks Greg and Deb!

Yeah you! Congrats!!

Ann's finally a stripper!

You're always a star Ann!

You've always been a star to me, Ann. :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Ann's finally a stripper!

At least in public now... ;)

Sorry - couldn't resist!

haha! :angel: congrats!

Related to Reaching for the Stars: My Journey to Receiving a Special Honor at 80 Years Old

1. What is "Reaching for the Stars: My Journey to Receiving a Special Honor at 80 Years Old" about?

"Reaching for the Stars" is a heartwarming memoir that follows the journey of a determined and resilient woman who achieved a special honor at the age of 80. It is a story of perseverance, inspiration, and the power of never giving up on your dreams.

2. Who is the author of "Reaching for the Stars"?

The author of "Reaching for the Stars" is a Pampered Chef consultant and beloved member of the Pampered Chef community. She shares her incredible story in hopes of inspiring others to never stop reaching for their own dreams.

3. Is "Reaching for the Stars" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Reaching for the Stars" is a story that can resonate with anyone, regardless of their affiliation with Pampered Chef. It is a universal tale of determination and perseverance that can inspire readers from all walks of life.

4. What makes "Reaching for the Stars" a special read?

"Reaching for the Stars" is a special read because it is a true story of triumph over adversity. It is a testament to the power of resilience and determination, and it reminds us that age is just a number when it comes to pursuing our dreams.

5. Can "Reaching for the Stars" be purchased through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Reaching for the Stars" can be purchased through Pampered Chef. It is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. A portion of the proceeds from each purchase will go towards supporting Pampered Chef's charity partner, Feeding America.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • leslieprichett
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda