• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Re: January Consultant Incentive

In summary, the January Consultant Incentive is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants that offers extra rewards and incentives for meeting specific sales and recruiting goals during the month of January. To qualify, consultants must be active and meet the goals outlined in the promotion. The rewards may vary each year and can include things like bonus commissions, free products, and exclusive consultant-only items. Consultants are automatically enrolled and do not need to opt-in, but must meet the qualification criteria to receive the rewards. Even consultants who joined after January 1st can participate, but any sales or recruits made before joining will not count towards the goals.
DanielleQ
In our weekly e-bites, it was stated that new consultants could earn the cookware bags by submitting 2 shows by Feb. 5. What's a new consultant? I signed Dec. 15 or 16 and my SS1 month is Feb., but I have 2 shows scheduled for Jan. Am I new consultant since there was no way for me to register 6 shows by Dec. 15 in order to be eligible?

Thanks!

Yes, you should be considered a new consultant.

That should make you elligible. We had from Dec 1-15 to register 6 January shows. Then we have from Jan 1-Feb 5 to submit 2 of those shows. Why would we punish new consultants who didn't get signed up before the 15th?

Thanks, girls!

I think they're also letting us know that brand new consultants who sign in January are also eligible.

Related to Re: January Consultant Incentive

1. What is the January Consultant Incentive?

The January Consultant Incentive is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants that runs during the month of January. It offers extra rewards and incentives for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals.

2. How do I qualify for the January Consultant Incentive?

To qualify for the January Consultant Incentive, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet the specific sales and recruiting goals outlined in the promotion. These goals may vary each year, so be sure to check the details of the current incentive.

3. What rewards are offered in the January Consultant Incentive?

The rewards for the January Consultant Incentive may vary each year, but typically include things like bonus commissions, free products, and exclusive consultant-only items. Check the details of the current incentive for the specific rewards being offered.

4. Do I have to opt-in to participate in the January Consultant Incentive?

No, all active Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in the January Consultant Incentive. However, you must meet the qualification criteria in order to receive the rewards.

5. Can I still participate in the January Consultant Incentive if I joined Pampered Chef after January 1st?

Yes, as long as you are an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet the qualification criteria, you can participate in the January Consultant Incentive. However, any sales or recruits made before joining the company will not count towards the goals for this incentive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook