• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Consultant Incentive for PC's 30th Anniversary in Oct.?

In summary, there is a consultant incentive for 2 shows from Oct. 1-15 for the 30th anniversary of PC. The exact details of the incentive are unknown but some speculate it could be a free gift. Others advise to always work their businesses every week and to schedule October shows for the incentive. Some consultants have had trouble booking early in the month but suggest setting a firm close time and getting a wishlist and credit card number at the show. There have been past gifts such as a Thanksgiving turkey and a porcelain PC shipping box for previous anniversaries. Some consultants have trouble posting on the site and there are suggestions to use post-it notes to mark open dates.
KayPT
I got an e-mail today saying that Oct. is the 30th Anniversary of PC and that there will be a great consultant incentive for 2 shows Oct. 1-15. Any ideas or thoughts on what it may be?

Something free!!!! I love free!!!

Me too but sheesh ... I really wish they'd give us more notice on these things. That way we can decide if it's worth it!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Me too but sheesh ... I really wish they'd give us more notice on these things. That way we can decide if it's worth it!

Me too, I have a show closing on the 30th, and I can't decide if I'd rather have the paycheck a little bigger for this month, or the 30th anniversary surprise. When will we find out what it is? I am hoping it's not when we get it in the mail!!! :)

magentablue said:
Me too, I have a show closing on the 30th, and I can't decide if I'd rather have the paycheck a little bigger for this month, or the 30th anniversary surprise. When will we find out what it is? I am hoping it's not when we get it in the mail!!! :)

IT'S A GIFT! We should all be working our businesses EVERY week.

As far as your party on the 30th. If it's a September show it won't count for the incentive anyway. It has to be an October show held and submitted Oct 1-15.

BethCooks4U said:
IT'S A GIFT! We should all be working our businesses EVERY week.

As far as your party on the 30th. If it's a September show it won't count for the incentive anyway. It has to be an October show held and submitted Oct 1-15.

Totally agree, they don't have to give us any of the extra benefits they do! When I first started 4 years ago, there wasn't incentives almost every month like there is now. The key thing would be to try to get 2 shows before the 15th every month just in case you want to earn what they are offering. If they don't end up offering anything well guess what, you were green before the 15th and get a paycheck on the 23rd.

I also wonder what it is. I probably wont be earning it since I wqill be out of town the 1-10th.

Anyone remember the Thanksgiving turkey we got 5 years ago? I think that went out to all active consultants. I have a little 1.5" x 1.5" square porcelain PC shipping box, probably from the 25th anniversary. Some things can be good, others can be given to my kids ;)

Hello my name is Coleen and I am a new consultant, I signed up August 31. I have learned so much on this site. One thing i can't figure out is how to post. Can anyone please walk me through it. Thank you.

Colleen,

What are you trying to post and where?

Intrepid_Chef said:

Shouldn't it always be worth it? To work your biz? Set yourself up for a strong biz & a nice paycheck? The incentive gift is just gravy!

I soooo have a problem getting people to book early in the month?? I don't understand why...I have often told people it helps me if they book before the 15th and then they look at me and pick the 15th?? Which does not help!

I am having trouble closing with hosts lately. I have been tentatively scheduling a time to close, but then they want more time, or it doesn't work out. I am going to start setting a firm close time, and getting their firm wishlist and their cc # at the show. If they don't reschedule and I can't get ahold of them I will just close it where it is on the said date.
I agree with the incentive. Although it isn't always something I am overjoyed to get, it is free, and the paycheck is what I am really working for.

Becca_in_MD said:
Anyone remember the Thanksgiving turkey we got 5 years ago? I think that went out to all active consultants. I have a little 1.5" x 1.5" square porcelain PC shipping box, probably from the 25th anniversary. Some things can be good, others can be given to my kids ;)

That was a director gift one Christmas.

cookingwithdawn said:
I soooo have a problem getting people to book early in the month?? I don't understand why...I have often told people it helps me if they book before the 15th and then they look at me and pick the 15th?? Which does not help!
I use post it notes to mark my open dates. But I only mark the first two weeks of each month. This helps alot with getting people to book when I want them to. The weekly calendar has helped even more!

lesliec said:
I am having trouble closing with hosts lately. I have been tentatively scheduling a time to close, but then they want more time, or it doesn't work out. I am going to start setting a firm close time, and getting their firm wishlist and their cc # at the show. If they don't reschedule and I can't get ahold of them I will just close it where it is on the said date.
I agree with the incentive. Although it isn't always something I am overjoyed to get, it is free, and the paycheck is what I am really working for.

When I leave from their show, we set a date to close. I tell them I close my shows within 1-2 days of their show and find the date that works best for both of us!

cookingwithdawn said:
I soooo have a problem getting people to book early in the month?? I don't understand why...I have often told people it helps me if they book before the 15th and then they look at me and pick the 15th?? Which does not help![/QUOTE]

Don't make it about YOU- make it about them. Tell them that in your experience you've found that shows hosted BEFORE the 15th of each month do better b/c people tend be more "strapped" for money at the end of the month whereas in the beginning of the month the purse strings aren't so tight...

lesliec said:

Give them an incentive for closing on time. I'm doing a show on Thursday (9/30) and when I called the host today I told her that I would love to close the show THAT night and I know that sometimes it's hard but if she closes it that night I will give her a small gift. And I plan on ordering her a RUFTH Trivet... I'll just add it to her order and then use her discount. And it will count towards my RUFTH goal for the year. :) Win Win for all!

I often have trouble booking before the 15th also. People like the end of the month for some reason. Human nature.

I have a VERY SMALL show (2 orders and the rest replacing my own cash and carry.) Nobody is ordering the specials. I was leaning toward dating it for September even though it will be Friday or later because I need knives more than I need cookware. Per Jean Jonas (she has suggested dating late month shows for the next month) I might date it 10/1.

I just wish they'd give us a little more notice on these things. Real helpful to tell us to book October when it's almost October!

I've been having luck with getting bookings for earlier in the month due to 2 changes I've made. #1 I use the weekly calendar thing. Even though it's kind of a screwy calendar, it's been helpful. :D I start flipping those pages and people stop me quickly because it makes it feel like they are booking further out then they are. A few times I had people realize the closeness and they'll say, "But that's just 2 weeks away. Isn't that kind of short notice for my guests?" Then I tell them that it's actually perfect because people wait to the last minute to decide if they can attend DS parties anyway. ;) (there's more I say, but that's another thread)#2 I tell them, "How about we pencil in a date towards the beginning of the month. Then if that date doesn't work, we'll still have plenty of time left in the month and can find another suitable date."

I'm so excited there's going to be something! I have 3 shows before the 15th and one on the 15th, so I'll be having it!! Woohoo!

1. What is the "Consultant Incentive Oct." promotion?

The "Consultant Incentive Oct." promotion is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of October. It is designed to reward consultants for their hard work and dedication during this busy season.

2. How can I qualify for the "Consultant Incentive Oct." promotion?

To qualify for the "Consultant Incentive Oct." promotion, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting requirements during the month of October. These requirements may vary depending on your level within the company.

3. What are the rewards for the "Consultant Incentive Oct." promotion?

The rewards for the "Consultant Incentive Oct." promotion may vary each year, but they typically include bonus commissions, free products, and other incentives. These rewards are a great way to boost your business and increase your earnings.

4. Do I have to do anything special to participate in the "Consultant Incentive Oct." promotion?

No, you do not have to do anything special to participate in the "Consultant Incentive Oct." promotion. As long as you meet the qualifying requirements, you will automatically be entered into the promotion and eligible to receive the rewards.

5. Can I still participate in other promotions or incentives while participating in the "Consultant Incentive Oct." promotion?

Yes, you can still participate in other promotions and incentives while participating in the "Consultant Incentive Oct." promotion. However, please note that some promotions may have conflicting requirements, so it is important to carefully review the details of each promotion to ensure you are meeting all requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bridedream
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
tlag1986
Replies
Views