• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Can Raising Your Expectations Change Your Life?

In summary, the conversation discusses the importance of having a positive mindset and raising one's level of expectancy in order to achieve success and receive blessings from God. The speaker shares a powerful message from a book they read and expresses their determination to no longer hold themselves back. They plan to share this message with others and believe that good things are on the horizon.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
My SED held her Director's meeting today jointly with her other local upper level directors. One of the Execs there read this and it really moved me. It is from the book Scriptures and Meditations for Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen. (I stopped by the bookstore on my way home and bought myself a copy!) This made me realize that I do not truely belive in my abilities and that I am holding myself back....well, no more! You'll read about me in the CN one of these days :)

Enjoy!

RAISE YOUR LEVEL OF EXPECTANCY

God is extremely interested in what you see through your “spiritual eyes”. If you have a vision for victory in your life, you can rise to a new level. But as long as your gaze is on the ground instead of on your possibilities, you risk moving in the wrong direction and missing out on the great things God wants to do in and through you. It’s a spiritual as well as a psychological fact: We move toward what we see in our minds.

Your life will follow your expectations. What you expect is what you will get. If you dwell on positive thoughts, your life will move in that direction; if you continually think negative thoughts, you will live a negative life. If you expect defeat, failure, or mediocrity, your subconscious mind will make sure that you lose, fail, or sabotage every attempt to push above average. If you raise your level of expectancy, you will enlarge your vision.

It’s important that you program your mind for success. You must think positive thoughts of victory, of abundance, of favor, of hope. Each day, you must choose to live with an attitude that expects good things to happen to you. Start your day with faith and set your mind in the right direction, then go out expecting the favor of God. Expect to excel in your career and rise above life’s challenges. Believe God for a great future. You have good things coming!

THIS COULD BE THE DAY YOU SEE YOUR MIRACLE.

Thanks, Linda! I'm going to read this at my meeting tomorrow night.

Wow, this is really powerful! Thank you for sharing this excerpt from the book. It's so true that our thoughts and expectations can greatly impact our lives. I'm glad this resonated with you and motivated you to believe in your abilities and stop holding yourself back. I have no doubt that you will achieve great things and be featured in the CN one day. Keep expecting and believing for the best, and your miracle will surely come. Thank you again for sharing this, it's a great reminder for all of us to raise our level of expectancy and live with a positive mindset.

What does "Raise Your Level of Expectancy" mean?

"Raise Your Level of Expectancy" is a concept that encourages individuals to set higher expectations for themselves and their goals. It suggests that by having a positive and optimistic outlook, one can achieve greater success and fulfillment in life.

How can I raise my level of expectancy?

There are several ways to raise your level of expectancy, such as setting specific and achievable goals, visualizing success, surrounding yourself with positive and supportive people, and staying motivated and persistent in your pursuits. It also requires a mindset shift from focusing on possible failures or obstacles to focusing on potential opportunities and solutions.

Can raising my level of expectancy improve my performance?

Yes, by setting higher expectations for yourself, you are more likely to push yourself to work harder and achieve better results. This can lead to improved performance and a sense of accomplishment. Additionally, having a positive attitude and high level of expectancy can also attract more opportunities and resources to help you succeed.

Is "Raise Your Level of Expectancy" only applicable to work or career goals?

No, "Raise Your Level of Expectancy" can be applied to all areas of life, including personal relationships, health and wellness, and hobbies or interests. It is a mindset that can help individuals strive for improvement and success in all aspects of their lives.

How can I maintain a high level of expectancy in the face of setbacks or challenges?

It is important to remember that setbacks and challenges are a natural part of life and should be viewed as opportunities for growth and learning. One way to maintain a high level of expectancy is to stay resilient and adaptable, and to focus on finding solutions rather than dwelling on the problem. It can also be helpful to seek support and guidance from others who have a similar mindset.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • baychef